Sign in to follow this  
Satoshi Nakamoto

X8Currency

ROLEX   

X8_lenart: We have submited an application to IDEX some time ago, but they are just not responsive. Will try again, if it will help.

Ask them on telegram

ROLEX   

Veeti: Just got information about listings on IDEX. It usually takes 2 weeks for them to check everything.

5 mintes, my experience

Krypto Tips: This is the review on X8 project https://youtu.be/UNRe4ZjlK4Y

This is not a review. You just read what the webpage and whitelist writes of x8x. 35 minutes waste.

crypto guy75: but for real those prices could happen maybe not as fast as 2020 but for sure around 2025 i can wait 5 more years to become a mi

Did u expect btc 20k$ in December and eth 1500$? Or altcoins exploded?
You cannot know when the pump happens, and X8X has the potential unlike some shitty coins that are overvalued

Shoaib Farooq: Hello, How does this ico differ from other vehicle registration icos

Hello, against other ICOs, our pionts are not only register vehicles, but to make car lifecycle transparent and to decrease fees for every participant. Also we have a lot of clients who we work with and strong team who advise us on this way.

Shoaib Farooq: Hello, How does this ico differ from other vehicle registration icos

Hello, against other ICOs, our pionts are not only register vehicles, but to make car lifecycle transparent and to decrease fees for every participant. Also we have a lot of clients who we work with and strong team who advise us on this way.

DELETED   

Jane: Well then he’s lucky :grin:

Theres even a lot of platforms popping up with a bunch of cool features. Safinus, covesting, tokenbox. And they all scoop up a good amount of money too

Jane Hu   

DELETED: Theres even a lot of platforms popping up with a bunch of cool features. Safinus, covesting, tokenbox. And they all scoop up a g

Well I dunno, try it out and let me know

Jane Hu   

DELETED: Theres even a lot of platforms popping up with a bunch of cool features. Safinus, covesting, tokenbox. And they all scoop up a g

Well I dunno, try it out and let me know

ROLEX   

HT 2017: 1335 members on telegram are not enough! WANchain have 27.000members as example!

wanchain sucks... waiting 4 months for some profits

Why was my 7:30 p. m. message deleted?
When I explained the experience of ICO meeting ?

A friend assisted to a meeting about ICO last week.
He talked with an ICO creator.
He was very surprised and disappointed.

Everything is business to enter into ICODROP or ICOBENCH you need to pay 20.000€ / 30.000€.
More you pay, more you are better ranked.

For an exchange, it’s 50.000€.
For bigger exchange : more expensive, there is queue, ICO needs to pay more to be well ranked.

Hà Còi   

Not because the pump and dumb game, but marketing helps the project gain more attention, so its have a higher chance of success. No coin will succeed without a strong support form its community. Mark my word for that

Hà Còi: Not because the pump and dumb game, but marketing helps the project gain more attention, so its have a higher chance of success.

Marketing conducted at a wrong time can also cause project to fail. Baring in mind that x8c will be available in q3 of 2018 you cant start doing it now. I for example mainly care about preserving the value of what i have earned and in the scenario where i havent taken part in the ICO and only saw marketing material/posts/videos etc. In february or March wouldnt be interested in it. I would just wait to see the x8c in action and then buy the x8x utility token. There is also a high chane i would have already forgoten about it unitil the q3 if I saw the above mentioned marketing material in q1 of 2018. Therefore I am very pleased to see that the x8 team is taking this slowly and not over hyping the x8x token before a month or two prior to x8c release.

jay CT   

GetRichFast: But checking etherdelta, I am disappointed to see the price holding steady. It looks like all X8X holders have strong hands

I had the same experience. Difficult to get it at low price.

Vic I   

Hi John. Congrats to the Team on beta exchange. Do I need to register on it or can I simply log in with my existing portal id? I tried doing no2 & it says something like "an error occurred".

Hey everyone! How have you been doing?

Robot Vera co-founder Alexey Kostarev just had an interview with HRvlog and here are the key points:

- Main goal of Vera as a service is to provide a shortlist of candidates who are qualified according to employer specific requirements and ready for an interview hundreds of times faster than a human recruiter.

- Vera’s service can be implemented not only with small businesses, but more efficiently can it be used with big companies for continuous large scale recruitment of >15K available job types. 70-80% of recruiter’s work (CV search, phone calls) can be automated by Vera (10K calls per hour) according to employer’s detailed requirements (employer preset questions, candidate answer reporting etc.).

- Vera is continuously developing its technology further with biggest improvement this year: Vera can now answer candidate’s questions.

- Alexey told HRvlog that Vera adds new services to help clients improve their business (example: Vera can call company employees and ask test questions for assessment, Vera already had 1MLN interviews VS biggest US competitor at 40K only) and shared current status on Vera’s international development which is covered in our thread above.

Please see link for the interview in Russian below:
https://goo.gl/tBcHuh

We are thinking of adding regular vlog content to keep you guys up to date on intro to the team / product / general updates / Q&A etc in addition to the bi-weekly blog posts. If there is anything specific you guys would like to see / hear more about on a consistent basis let me know?

Sorting Fiat > SKR > Fiat exchange within the platform as the next big piece of work, to take friction out of the payments piece for the user, and then I will focus on Europe licences. One of our main investors has a range of Euro licences that we should be able to utilise, before acquiring our own. We are also looking at the legals of running free to play Contests with SKR prize pools in Euro countires, without regulation to get users on and playing to win that Skrilla, before progressing to pay to play.

Sorting Fiat > SKR > Fiat exchange within the platform as the next big piece of work, to take friction out of the payments piece for the user, and then I will focus on Europe licences. One of our main investors has a range of Euro licences that we should be able to utilise, before acquiring our own. We are also looking at the legals of running free to play Contests with SKR prize pools in Euro countires, without regulation to get users on and playing to win that Skrilla, before progressing to pay to play.