Sign in to follow this  
Satoshi Nakamoto

X8Currency

X8_lenart: Am a bit of a hurry right now. I will just say this, almost all projects have to pay to get listed. I know that there are countl

I think this will improve soon, maybe not immediately, but as DEXs start to be more popular and more user friendly traditional exchanges will have to adapt and lower fees hopefully.
I read somewhere, maybe only a rumor of course, that Ledger will launch a DEX that will interact directly with the Ledger hardware wallets. With the user base they already have that would be a hit.

Alen Oberstar: not at the moment, all i can say that the main focus of the team currently are exchanges

That’s great.. we need more volume...

Alen Oberstar: not at the moment, all i can say that the main focus of the team currently are exchanges

ROLEX   

Jose Barrrto: not much people buying but everybody has their sell wall

Noy much people right. When it hits coinmarketcap you will see volume

ROLEX   

Ana PRR: How can we view all the token holders overall token distribution on etherscan?

https://etherscan.io/token/0x910dfc18d6ea3d6a7124a6f8b5458f281060fa4c#balances

wow who collected 1M X8X ? https://etherscan.io/token/0x910dfc18d6ea3d6a7124a6f8b5458f281060fa4c?a=0xbb7fe04d66106ae843c329d5e016c602e9aba1d7

asharpguy01: I would like official confirmation of a statement like that. The seems contradictory to the intention of the project.

What is your understanding?

Tether is a project that was meant to guarantee a 1USDT to 1USD conversion, but seems to be issuing USDT out of thin air, i.e. without the necessary FIAT asset to back up the Tether recently issued

Tether is a project that was meant to guarantee a 1USDT to 1USD conversion, but seems to be issuing USDT out of thin air, i.e. without the necessary FIAT asset to back up the Tether recently issued

Back to X8C, I think I am more realistic about what can be achieved given the fact that we are going depend on deposits from subscribers of X8C to achieve the kind of reserves required and make this project work

Hey everyone! How have you been doing?

Robot Vera co-founder Alexey Kostarev just had an interview with HRvlog and here are the key points:

- Main goal of Vera as a service is to provide a shortlist of candidates who are qualified according to employer specific requirements and ready for an interview hundreds of times faster than a human recruiter.

- Vera’s service can be implemented not only with small businesses, but more efficiently can it be used with big companies for continuous large scale recruitment of >15K available job types. 70-80% of recruiter’s work (CV search, phone calls) can be automated by Vera (10K calls per hour) according to employer’s detailed requirements (employer preset questions, candidate answer reporting etc.).

- Vera is continuously developing its technology further with biggest improvement this year: Vera can now answer candidate’s questions.

- Alexey told HRvlog that Vera adds new services to help clients improve their business (example: Vera can call company employees and ask test questions for assessment, Vera already had 1MLN interviews VS biggest US competitor at 40K only) and shared current status on Vera’s international development which is covered in our thread above.

Please see link for the interview in Russian below:
https://goo.gl/tBcHuh

Robot Vera co-founder Alexey Kostarev just had an interview with HRvlog and here are the key points:

- Main goal of Vera as a service is to provide a shortlist of candidates who are qualified according to employer specific requirements and ready for an interview hundreds of times faster than a human recruiter.

- Vera’s service can be implemented not only with small businesses, but more efficiently can it be used with big companies for continuous large scale recruitment of >15K available job types. 70-80% of recruiter’s work (CV search, phone calls) can be automated by Vera (10K calls per hour) according to employer’s detailed requirements (employer preset questions, candidate answer reporting etc.).

- Vera is continuously developing its technology further with biggest improvement this year: Vera can now answer candidate’s questions.

- Alexey told HRvlog that Vera adds new services to help clients improve their business (example: Vera can call company employees and ask test questions for assessment, Vera already had 1MLN interviews VS biggest US competitor at 40K only) and shared current status on Vera’s international development which is covered in our thread above.