Sign in to follow this  
Satoshi Nakamoto

VLB Token

deedle   

deedle: So the admins are Kristina Mikhail Katerina Vlad FYI there is a scammer out there with the username @alice_vlbb Maybe you can

I just wrote it here

Lucky Krypital: Yes, but why we don’t raise the funding in ICO only. Why you need round A and B. it is not enough money for running the project?

We raise money to fund our project. So this process is strategically divided into several parts. We must ensure our success on the first stages to go forward. Rounds B and C are what we plan to do if we are successful.

Welcome to VLB Token community!

Public pre-sale is going on now

ICO - 12 March 2018

Please sign in to participate at: vlb.io

How to sign in: goo.gl/UXUXsj
How to create an Ethereum Wallet: goo.gl/6yWfzV

We recommend to set the Gas Limit to 150,000 and Gas Price to 21 Gwei.

Warning! We NEVER send our smart conract address via email or by any other means. You can get the correct address of smart contract only at vlb.io and in your personal account. Please check the smart contract address before sending ETH.

Our moderators are here to answer your questions 24/7:

Community rules:

- Focus discussions on the VLB project, technology and crowdfunding
- No swearing, name calling, or disrespectful behavior
- Deliver value to the discussion

More about us:

Light paper: https://vlb.io/assets/doc/light-paper.pdf
White paper: https://vlb.io/assets/doc/whitepaper.pdf
ICO Terms: https://vlb.io/#ico
Facebook: facebook.com/vlbtoken
Twitter: twitter.com/VLB_token
Medium Blog: medium.com/vlb-token

Jakub Kollarik: sounds good thank you! and any clarity about time frame when ICO, when exchanges and which ones?

We are at the public pre-sale now, with 30% bonus to everyone who contribute 1ETH+ untill March, 12th. Then ICO will start till April, 9th.
We are gonna get to exchanges after ICO and discussing terms right now. We will post about it once we get confirmation.

Hey everyone! How have you been doing?

Robot Vera co-founder Alexey Kostarev just had an interview with HRvlog and here are the key points:

- Main goal of Vera as a service is to provide a shortlist of candidates who are qualified according to employer specific requirements and ready for an interview hundreds of times faster than a human recruiter.

- Vera’s service can be implemented not only with small businesses, but more efficiently can it be used with big companies for continuous large scale recruitment of >15K available job types. 70-80% of recruiter’s work (CV search, phone calls) can be automated by Vera (10K calls per hour) according to employer’s detailed requirements (employer preset questions, candidate answer reporting etc.).

- Vera is continuously developing its technology further with biggest improvement this year: Vera can now answer candidate’s questions.

- Alexey told HRvlog that Vera adds new services to help clients improve their business (example: Vera can call company employees and ask test questions for assessment, Vera already had 1MLN interviews VS biggest US competitor at 40K only) and shared current status on Vera’s international development which is covered in our thread above.

Please see link for the interview in Russian below:
https://goo.gl/tBcHuh

Sorting Fiat > SKR > Fiat exchange within the platform as the next big piece of work, to take friction out of the payments piece for the user, and then I will focus on Europe licences. One of our main investors has a range of Euro licences that we should be able to utilise, before acquiring our own. We are also looking at the legals of running free to play Contests with SKR prize pools in Euro countires, without regulation to get users on and playing to win that Skrilla, before progressing to pay to play.

Sorting Fiat > SKR > Fiat exchange within the platform as the next big piece of work, to take friction out of the payments piece for the user, and then I will focus on Europe licences. One of our main investors has a range of Euro licences that we should be able to utilise, before acquiring our own. We are also looking at the legals of running free to play Contests with SKR prize pools in Euro countires, without regulation to get users on and playing to win that Skrilla, before progressing to pay to play.

Vic I   

Hi John. Congrats to the Team on beta exchange. Do I need to register on it or can I simply log in with my existing portal id? I tried doing no2 & it says something like "an error occurred".