Sign in to follow this  
Satoshi Nakamoto

Vaultbank

Sorting Fiat > SKR > Fiat exchange within the platform as the next big piece of work, to take friction out of the payments piece for the user, and then I will focus on Europe licences. One of our main investors has a range of Euro licences that we should be able to utilise, before acquiring our own. We are also looking at the legals of running free to play Contests with SKR prize pools in Euro countires, without regulation to get users on and playing to win that Skrilla, before progressing to pay to play.

Ross Fenwick: Thanks! When are funding rounds B&C to take place? Seems like the token price won’t grow after the ICO until all coins are distr

Hello, rounds B&C will start in the first half of 2019. The price of token is fixed, but the amount of token is different for different parties of market and different transactions. It depends on partisipation value and value of system usage for every single participant. Also there are bonus system for participants which depends on the date of taking part.
For details I highly recommend to check out WP: https://vlb.io/Whitepaper.pdf

FAQ bot   

Blockchain and Smart Contracts are critical to Viola.AI. We verify all users to ensure they are real and store the results on the Blockchain. The personalization & AI for users are decentralized, ensuring a hack will not compromise any users like what majority of the centralized cloud system may face.
VIOLA is a community token and is used to reward and incentivize interactivity and great content that Viola.AI can learn from and become better. Token holders then can trade their tokens for cash in the future which makes the reward real.
Ethereum Smart contracts will govern the rules that the transactions, revenue share, commission and burning – ensuring and giving complete confidence to all parties that whatever was promised will be given.
The AI and Personalization is decentralized to the user device in which confidential user data will be encrypted and can only be accessed via the hashed status on the Blockchain.

FAQ bot   

Viola.AI is a lifelong relationship advisor, with the following core capabilities:
• Viola.AI Love Advisor evolves based on user’s relationship status
• Viola.AI Personality & Compatibility Analysis to improve your relationship with your loved ones
• Viola.AI Real-ID Verification
• Viola.AI Community and Crowd Wisdom
• Viola.AI Recommendation-based Marketplace
• Deployable to Third Party Platforms

Hey everyone! How have you been doing?

Robot Vera co-founder Alexey Kostarev just had an interview with HRvlog and here are the key points:

- Main goal of Vera as a service is to provide a shortlist of candidates who are qualified according to employer specific requirements and ready for an interview hundreds of times faster than a human recruiter.

- Vera’s service can be implemented not only with small businesses, but more efficiently can it be used with big companies for continuous large scale recruitment of >15K available job types. 70-80% of recruiter’s work (CV search, phone calls) can be automated by Vera (10K calls per hour) according to employer’s detailed requirements (employer preset questions, candidate answer reporting etc.).

- Vera is continuously developing its technology further with biggest improvement this year: Vera can now answer candidate’s questions.

- Alexey told HRvlog that Vera adds new services to help clients improve their business (example: Vera can call company employees and ask test questions for assessment, Vera already had 1MLN interviews VS biggest US competitor at 40K only) and shared current status on Vera’s international development which is covered in our thread above.

Please see link for the interview in Russian below:
https://goo.gl/tBcHuh

Martin Fisher: Hi there - Just tried to add my tokens to myetherwallet - not showing up - what is the address and decimal please?

Tokens will be disbursed at the end of the token sale- so they won’t show up until then.

Martin Fisher: Hi there - Just tried to add my tokens to myetherwallet - not showing up - what is the address and decimal please?

Tokens will be disbursed at the end of the token sale- so they won’t show up until then.

Tom Wilko: Morning all, what do we think about the letter in email sent by vault bank describing "material change in the PPM". It offers al

As a security token, and following applicable regulations, when any material changes are done to a company or a PPM then investors must be notified and given option to get a refund. That’s is how any legal and compliant offering should conduct itself. Also, we have to disclose what changes are made, which the email mentions.

Tom Wilko: Morning all, what do we think about the letter in email sent by vault bank describing "material change in the PPM". It offers al

We will be investing money into the Vaultbank fund sooner (at 2M rather than 10) which means we will generate profits and returns sooner, we are discussing debit card deals with additional providers, some changes were made in personnel (like me being added and others). It’s all the email and our attorney Is CC’d. Can’t get more transparent than that

John Nahas: We will be investing money into the Vaultbank fund sooner (at 2M rather than 10) which means we will generate profits and return

For sure but my question is: what are the material changes?

Yubsep   

Austin Trombley: Mobile iOS charts on vaultbank app

Any app for Android? Can i get access to beta? I own some tokens

Tom Wilko: For sure but my question is: what are the material changes?

They are listed in the email sent to you and explained in this chat

Y: Any app for Android? Can i get access to beta? I own some tokens :grinning:

You’ll receive an invite since you’re a token holder to get access early

B .   

John Nahas: We will be investing money into the Vaultbank fund sooner (at 2M rather than 10) which means we will generate profits and return

Can you please provide details on your investment and bench mark return?

B .   

Since our money will be used to invest, i think this info should be on the website ?

B .: Since our money will be used to invest, i think this info should be on the website ?

It is on the website, we are partnering with Random Forest Capital (http://www.randomforest.io/) you can check their info on their site, and read more about it in the white paper and PPM

It is highly necessary, instead of providing a new 167 page PDF agreement saying that "things have changed". To actually provide an appendix document detailing those changes since the initial agreement. It is not an unreasonable request.

KPMG Singapore consulted and assisted in the creation of our PPM- if you haven’t read it, I urge you to look it over in greater detail. It includes all relevant information

Tom Wilko: It is highly necessary, instead of providing a new 167 page PDF agreement saying that "things have changed". To actually provide

The bulletpoints in the email you received highlighted each of the material changes that have been made to the PPM, nothing else was changed.

Tom Wilko: It is highly necessary, instead of providing a new 167 page PDF agreement saying that "things have changed". To actually provide

The bulletpoints in the email you received highlighted each of the material changes that have been made to the PPM, nothing else was changed.

What compare the 167 pages of new document with the 167 pages of the old one? Be much easier if you just highlight concisely all that gas changed in a smaller document.

Tom Wilko: What compare the 167 pages of new document with the 167 pages of the old one? Be much easier if you just highlight concisely all

Our legal counsel was CC’d on the email, and was prepared with their consultation. The exact 3 material changes were highlighted in the email. The email was the notification of the changes, highlighted them, and was pretty concise.

Martin Fisher: Yes I know KPMG Singapore - I was just wondering why Cayman Is - most organisations have a top co in say Republic of Ireland the

The corporate framework was worked out by our legal partners for full regulatory and legal compliance. That includes firms in Singapore (as well as KPMG), the Caymans and two in San Francisco, one being a top securities firm. All of their information is also available for you in the PPM

Boris: Also when should I pass KYC and it it possible to do now, how can I do this&

Pease email info@vaultbank.io and we will get back to you

Yubsep   

Is 240,000,000 tokens total supply of all tokens? Or vaulbank keeps some tokens beside selling on ICO?

skandINvestor: hi, when will my purchased VB be delivered into my MetaMask Wallet?

Tokens will be distributed at the end of the sale, your status will remain pending until then once you receive your tokens it’ll show complete

Crypto Curency: then why there is no eth address on the dashboard

email info@vaultbank.io and we will look into your file, please do not share personal information in this chat

Hi Michael, You are all set! It will not be green until we countersign it, which will happen when we disburse your tokens at the end of the sale.