Sign in to follow this  
Satoshi Nakamoto

NitroToken (NOX)

i wonder if we already hit the bottom in the currrent market, coz i wanted to up my existing coins at lower prices but did not buy expecting the prices to go further down, so if all backs up and i am back to break even eventually, i wonder if i should keep buying more of these coins ( at higher lows ) or just focus on good ICOs from now on

Hi all. I will get in touch with Leonard & Rouven and check will we get update in this week. However, you might be right. Platform development is moving forward as well as partnership discussions. Consequently, there might be small lack of information which can be shared at this point. Will let you know, when I know more :)

BTW. I have talked with Rouven. Till the end of february we shall have smaller amount of feedback from Realisto. Platform is being developed and business negotations are being performed as we speak. Nevertheless, currently there is not a lot of new information which at this stage can be shared with the public. However it will be back to full swing with the beginning of March.

Zen Pen   

Bit Squirrel: We all are :) According to medium message beta should be ready till end of Q1 2018

Nice,
May be Realisto team choose some person on this telegram for test beta web site

Yavuz: Is realisto hiring?

We do not have such information and having them is not exactly the purpose of this channel. You need to contact Realisto directly if you want to get some information about that. Regards!

Hello crypto, Max, Jeff, muhammaduz, willgonav,

Nice to meet you! Welcome to Polyswarm. Please read the pinned message at the top to get started. If you have any questions that are not answered in the pinned message please let us know.

Hello Siraj, Mahmoud005, Priddy, Mark, Tarek Aziz,

Nice to meet you! Welcome to Polyswarm. Please read the pinned message at the top to get started. If you have any questions that are not answered in the pinned message please let us know.

Hello 카이엔, Calvin, Mikel, xuan, Maryana,

Hello Yuriy, Ajay, Socrates, Thành, Matt,

Hello Dil Ka, Muhammad, Aiy, Catasim76, Nawar,

Hello Testacc, Crypto, Lee, Kuldeep, wilbert,

Hello Marcleo, Simon, Brunchyg, ron, Artur,

Hello Amar, Sid, Greg, Ahmet, SerendipityMe,

Hello Elad, guerrec, You, Kenta, Eti,

Hello Sofy, sfs, Yoshi, йццййц, B,

Hello Sofy, sfs, Yoshi, йццййц, B,

WARNING

Scammers are impersonating PolySwarm admin. We will never be the first to contact you in a direct message or ask you to send any funds anywhere apart from the address that will be listed on the website during the ICO. Anyone claiming anything else is a SCAMMER.

Remember that Telegram names can be copied, what you need to check are the actual Telegram handles. The following is a list of the only valid admin and core team members (these are also listed on the pinned message already):

Core Team:

Steve Bassi, PolySwarm CEO:
Paul Makowski, CTO, Developer, Co-Founder:
Ben Schmidt, Director of Product Security, Developer, Co-Founder:
Nick Davis, COO, Developer, Co-Founder:
Max Koo, Senior Backend Developer, Co-Founder:
Adrian Escude, CMO:
Bill Fehr: VP of Growth & Partnership:

Admin:

Robin vd Heuvel: Hi admin, i think that my profile is 100% ready and there is enough funds in my eth wallet. All i have to do is follow the websi

Yes, wait for Feb 20, and it’s game time!

Hello Driean, Joshua, Ramon, S, J,

S O: when do you guys started this project?

Just a quick question...what are you really asking? Or a least what are you expecting to hear. There is a lot happening before April 30, such as ICO starting on February 20.

S O: my question is: why did you not put those infos on the roadmap?

Lol ...a baby is born on a specific date but I’m sure a lot happens before that. Now should we go into detail about when the parents met and their first date?

Lol ...a baby is born on a specific date but I’m sure a lot happens before that. Now should we go into detail about when the parents met and their first date?

Thanks for your question, for more history about the team and activities log, please refer to our website and other social media such as YouTube and Twitter. We have plenty of contents and Q&A

jewce: is there somewhere i can go to see Narf industries business numbers

We’re trying to keep this channel focused on Polyswarm for more about Narf, please check out
https://narfindustries.com/

Hello Italian, David, Pie, Benjamin, Johnathan,