Sign in to follow this  
Satoshi Nakamoto

BitDegree

Miran B   

K V: Delude yourself much ?

Delude myself hahahaha? Do you know what that means? If so elaborate how I am deluding myself

Miran B   

K V: You were using the word prepare to describe an action you were taking

HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA and!!! Hahahaha fuck you definitely have a sense of superiority, just check on that before you argue with people

Miran B   

K V: You were using the word prepare to describe an action you were taking

HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA and!!! Hahahaha fuck you definitely have a sense of superiority, just check on that before you argue with people

Miran B   

K V: It’s not a sense of superiority, it’s a well established fact.

What is!! Hahahahaha come on bro, if you are going to attack someone do it properly

Miran B   

K V: Im not ur dad, so I’m not helping you with your homework, or spelling, now get back In the kitchen and make us some pie.

Okay, so you are really hurt that now you are using derogative terms against women in order to make me feel inferior

Rob Bart   

BitDegree Answers: When Exchange? - Soon. We are in the process of listing BDG token to all the major exchanges. Currently BDG is listed on Tidex,

When exchange?

Rob Bart   

BitDegree Answers: When Exchange? - Soon. We are in the process of listing BDG token to all the major exchanges. Currently BDG is listed on Tidex,

When exchange?

Rob Bart   

When exchange?

K V: Although I think the Chinese will eventually do well so long as the scamming doesn’t ruin everything

I hope scamming evaporates soon too, I have invested a bit with some Chinese projects and would love to visit there someday...

K V: Why not visit ?

Soon KV. Not quite ready. This year looking very likely. China absolutely fascinates me, the people, the traditional culture of herbal medicine, archaeology and history...

K V: Why not visit ?

Soon KV. Not quite ready. This year looking very likely. China absolutely fascinates me, the people, the traditional culture of herbal medicine, archaeology and history...

Adnaan J   

All new coins have come into big exchange why not Bdg, now look at Adbank after two days they are already in the kucoin as well with Lungo

Adnaan J   

All new coins have come into big exchange why not Bdg, now look at Adbank after two days they are already in the kucoin as well with Lungo

SeanL   

M Leipper: When will bitDegree sponsor a large sporting event?

They are sponsoring Timberlake’s underwear in the half time show

This coin along with other coins will follow the market for the time being... but in the long term it will go up... just gotta hold or buy more at the bottom wherever that is

, Could you explain what this means: rejected: wallet was set after first transaction was made (wallet set at 2017-12-28 15:40:39, first transaction came in at 2017-12-28 04:38:39)
Because these transactions have not been added to my commissions? These people have created the account in bitdegree by my recommendation. Why do not I receive commissions from this transaction?
Thanks for your reply