Sign in to follow this  
Satoshi Nakamoto

ATFS ICO

Dennis Haupt: if i am super lucky one of the other icos i invested in gives instant returns > 100%, then i will put that into aid, too :)

Thank you Dennis to keep supporting us! We are working hard to deliver the best product and the best partnerships, it will happen soon. Anyone can see what we have delivered in the last three years on CharityStars, we know very well the sector and how to make things working

Momm   

I am one of Humanitarian worker in Myanmar (Burma). Now we support cash to IDPs. Here we have some constraint to distribute cash to the beneficiary. So, I would like to know about usability of AidCoin to distribute directly to the beneficiary.

Ganeshdip Dumbare: I am curious about how price fluctuations of the AidCoin will be managed.

Hi, as explained in the whitepaper, the monetary policies we are evaluating aim towards stabilising the volatility over the long term while ensuring price fluctuations.

The AidCoin value will be hedged against volatility thanks to our reserves system
managed by AidPool through a specific algorithm which allows the AidPool to directly
operate on the supply and demand curves of AidCoin.

For example, we could offer an official exchange rate whereby anyone can buy AidCoin at the official
rate but only registered charities can sell at that rate. This might be done through
services built within the AidChain platform.

Hunter   

AidCoin Team: Hi everyone! We are excited to announce that the AidCoin tokens (AID) are unlocked and AidCoin is listed on Bitfinex, the world’

when will add on new exchanges?

Hunter   

AidCoin Team: Hi everyone! We are excited to announce that the AidCoin tokens (AID) are unlocked and AidCoin is listed on Bitfinex, the world’

when will add on new exchanges?

Maciek Ramotowski: when could we expect tokens to be distributed? and when will hit the Exchange?

Hi Maciek, tokens are expected to be unlocked by 19th Feb

Unfortunately, we are not able to comment on exchange listings

X: Oh, which Exchange can I buy?

tokens are currently locked and have not been listed on any exchanges yet. you can follow our announcement channel for the latest announcements and updates

Support | Derek: they should be transferable by 19th Feb. Please follow our announcement channel @bluzelleann for the latest updates

I hope it will list on good exchange when tokens are going to unlock otherwise many people will transfer their tokens to ED to trade them.... WE WANT GOOD EXCHANGE

Hello All,
Welcome to Bluzelle Telegram Channel.

Bluzelle token sale has already concluded on 20th January and our official website is www.bluzelle.com. All other websites are fakes. Please do not send anyone ETH for BLZ tokens now.

Tokens are currently locked and will be unlocked by the latest Feb 19th

Please note that no real admins will DM you. Please be aware that it could be a scammer. If you do encounter this, please do let one of the admins over here know.

Dean: Tokens are still locked, and cannot be traded. Watch for fakes

Thanks Dean. Let me remind everyone again. Tokens are still locked. Do not fall prey into anyone asking you to transfer ETH/BTC to them.

Shakil S   

Hello and welcome to the BlitzPredict Telegram group!

ONLY TRUST MESSAGES FROM MEMBERS WITH admin*⃣ TAG

HardCap: 10,000 ETH
Raised so far: 4,000 ETH through private sale

Public presale is live (only for Accredited investors)!!
Head to https://www.blitzpredict.io/presale for more information

Pre-Sale BPZ TokenPrice: 27,500 BPZ/ETH (10% discount).
Pre-Sale ends on Feb 12th

Main-Sale will start on Feb 12th and run until March 8th
Main-Sale BPZ Token Price: 25,000 BPZ/ETH.

Please note: Our public sale has been rescheduled to February 12 due to the upcoming meeting between the SEC and CFTC. Stay tuned for more updates! https://cointelegraph.com/news/us-sec-cftc-to-focus-100-on-crypto-in-dedicated-hearing-next-week

Total Token Supply: 1 Billion BPZ

IMPORTANT: BlitzPredict will NEVER solicit payments via Telegram. The address for the sale and presale will only be published on the BlitzPredict website. Never send any contribution to ETH to addresses received here.

Josiah   

Specifically thoughts regarding Udemy/Coursera adopting cryptocurrency as a form of payment and the author thinking that when that happens, BDG will die.

Peter   

Adopting cryptocurrency as a method of payment, and having the entire course model run through blockchains is an entirely different thin