Sign in to follow this  
Satoshi Nakamoto

ATFS ICO

Jun Yi   

Nikhil Jain: dear admin, please report the fake twitter id. Many people are been scammed including me.

Yes please help to report also

Jun Yi   

Nikhil Jain: dear admin, please report the fake twitter id. Many people are been scammed including me.

Yes please help to report also

Jun Yi   

Hydroquinone: Why will some people receive 10, 13, 31 and some of us receive just 7? On what criteria was the drop shared like that?

Depends if you like the Twitter or invite friends

Jun Yi   

Hydroquinone: Why will some people receive 10, 13, 31 and some of us receive just 7? On what criteria was the drop shared like that?

Depends if you like the Twitter or invite friends

Cristian   

if 350 million is circulation supply tht means market cap is almost 35 million. 15 million volume means alot! huge acumulation.

Jun Yi   

Ctrade75: Yes, but I think that I had to follow more steps than only registering by bot, yes?

Just register with bot is ok

Jun Yi   

Ctrade75: Yes, but I think that I had to follow more steps than only registering by bot, yes?

Just register with bot is ok

Jun Yi   

tumiati | DEBITUM.NETWORK SUPPORTER: im register with bot and not received tokens

Please be patient the team is sending out in batches

*ARE YOU READY TO SAY BYE BYE to POVERTY ???*

*If YES > Then is a GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY for YOU & I mean YOU yes U*

*If you are ready to say BYE BYE to POVERTY in your LIFE*

*>>>Then Click on this link below*

https://chat.whatsapp.com/DI3NKiSoZ9x6nxKejLjN2t

*to JOIN the FINANCIAL WELLNESS COMPANY teaching the average person to Win and make MONEY using technology*

*( All you Need is just your PHONE or LAPTOP with DATA<internet> )*

*if you encounter any problem joining the GROUP then click on this link*

https://chat.whatsapp.com/DI3NKiSoZ9x6nxKejLjN2t

Francesco Nazari Fusetti: Our team tech is focused on developing the product, AidPay and the integration with CharityStars (next 40 days). We are going to

I hope from here until February 15 there will be news listed on some new trading floors :)) .

Francesco Nazari Fusetti: Our team tech is focused on developing the product, AidPay and the integration with CharityStars (next 40 days). We are going to

I hope from here until February 15 there will be news listed on some new trading floors :)) .

Like the project Believe its a winner. Will wait till the crypto space calms down before investing

Elon Musk: Does anyone know how to load token to tidex?

Maybe this helps. Here is the guide to add custom token. Please visit this link for more details - https://steemit.com/ico/@aidcoin/aidcoin-ico-add-custom-token-to-your-wallet

Something is valuable if supply is low and demand is high.That was not much the case with this coin.But i think demand will increase because we have great italian team

Berk Karabacak: Something is valuable if supply is low and demand is high.That was not much the case with this coin.But i think demand will incr

Thank you. Yes I understand the tokennonics per supply of coins. How the team increase the coin value ?

Berk Karabacak: Something is valuable if supply is low and demand is high.That was not much the case with this coin.But i think demand will incr

What’s the price now vs. at the ICO? Is there risk of it being delisted ?