Sign in to follow this  
Satoshi Nakamoto

Opus

Kolawee   

Ash: Here since day 1 :smile:

Me too. The project ahead of development schedule is much more better than move to Poland coins.....

Kolawee   

The only roadmap can tell is more exchange before Q2 end. I hope the team could at least keep this promise.

Kolawee   

The only roadmap can tell is more exchange before Q2 end. I hope the team could at least keep this promise.

Kolawee   

Philipp Siemek: It must have slipped my mind, sorry about that. Could you please repeat your question?

you also forget my questions...... Would app plan to involve a QR code function for tipping and transfering Opt to musician?....

Tone Vays: All we have about the CEO is the intro video to opus. Is he in Gdansk with you at least?

Same question. Please advise . Ty sir.

Matt M: Ok, so when can we speak to Mr. Jia? When can we expect a video, anything?

Like I said, I represent Opus on Telegram, Medium, etc. and I am responsible for communications. If you have a very pressing matter, I would be happy to pass it on

Matt M: That’s fantastic, please relay the message that investors want to see a video from him. Simple. Case closed. I’m done for the da

+1
But maybe he is just shy, who knows

Matt M: That’s fantastic, please relay the message that investors want to see a video from him. Simple. Case closed. I’m done for the da

+1
But maybe he is just shy, who knows

K Mn   

CEOs have time to respond by investing only five minutes during those busy hours, investors will be relieved of their anxieties.

K Mn   

The process of communicating with customers in a horizontal oriented team is very vertical.

K Mn   

The process of communicating with customers in a horizontal oriented team is very vertical.

Tudor: develop for how long? software development is an endless business that you can perfect your software for years

They are ahead of schedule.

Tudor: @someguy637 sure but we don’t know what is a working version since we can’t see anything being worked on. What I would like to s

All information is "Top Secret"

Tudor: @someguy637 sure but we don’t know what is a working version since we can’t see anything being worked on. What I would like to s

All information is "Top Secret"

irhilly: how are artists recruited?

Artists interested in joining Opus are welcome to drop us an email at info@opus-foundation.org or fill in this form: https://opus5.typeform.com/to/rwJ5CO