Sign in to follow this  
Satoshi Nakamoto

Dogezer

Xheme   

Alex Kozlov: does it mean we are popular? :)

no i explain you in other channels i`m active in chat, and they know can`t scam me when i join here or any othe rnew channel automaticly they start discussing

Xheme   

if you preditc for 1600$ price of ethereum (you are right) but investitors have to think if they can get risk with one ico with this ethereums right now wich is 850$ or should thay stay safe in ethereum and their capital in usd will double as you told your prediction in 7 weeks

Xheme   

if you preditc for 1600$ price of ethereum (you are right) but investitors have to think if they can get risk with one ico with this ethereums right now wich is 850$ or should thay stay safe in ethereum and their capital in usd will double as you told your prediction in 7 weeks

Prince Ali: does anyone on your team have experience outside of Russia, working in the EU or USA, Singapore, or HK or Australia?

Over the course of my career i spend around 2 years in us on multiple business trips, and significant amount of time in EU. Dmitriy was also working in US and Korea

Demonstration of CITEX (impactChoice Climate Credit Issuing & Tracking Exchange) by Peter Newell Director of Finance & Operations for impactChoice and EARTH Token:

https://youtu.be/Rf8f3rOR0cQ

Demonstration of CITEX (impactChoice Climate Credit Issuing & Tracking Exchange) by Peter Newell Director of Finance & Operations for impactChoice and EARTH Token:

https://youtu.be/Rf8f3rOR0cQ