Sign in to follow this  
Finney

The Gimli Project

Neqal   

The tournament(s) in malta, are you aiming to be similar to IEM or ESL Pro League with live streaming, casters, etc. Or just an online tournament similar to faceit stuff

Neqal   

Have there been discussions on what games will be hosted and whether or not the parent company would allow a tournment to exist with direct affiliation to gambling? IE: Overwatch and Blizzard probably would not be kosher (from my guess)

Neqal   

I probably am wrong, but meant more so to try and become an official sponsored tournament where the devs are even promoting it

Nils   

Now we have ico price. Are there some Dev news showing that the project is going on? Just reading since yesterday in this group.

Nils   

Now we have ico price. Are there some Dev news showing that the project is going on? Just reading since yesterday in this group.

Peter Sylizzle: Ok guys here is my new offer. I will buy: 1. 200k GIM @ 0.03 Dollar 2. 200k GIM @ 0.025 Dollar 3. 200k GIM @ 0.023 Dollar 4. 200

Update:
Contingent 1 is closed. Thx @ xxxxxx

Obits888   

Crane Picker: Obi, your words look like gold nuggets) But things I concern about are widespreading of immla product and its useability. Usual

hello, you can take a look at these two videos

Concept Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUtwkDdiv-0

Pre Alpha version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqvSjs8fsXI&feature=youtu.be

L F: Admin - 48 hours have passed and I have not received my tokens?

After you do so, you will receive your tokens within the next 48 hours.

Max   

L F: @James_support47 48 hours have passed and I have not received my tokens?

Hello. Ill forward the message.

L F   

Max: Can You provide me with the transaction id (tx) ?

I can, would help if Telegram allowed you to copy and paste

I’m all for the cheaper tokens.. mighty steep for an ICO. I do see great value in what you all are planning on doing but planning and doing are two separate things. Seem to have a great team as well and I am excited for Forty Seven. Would def jump in if token price was reduced

Walker Day: I’m all for the cheaper tokens.. mighty steep for an ICO. I do see great value in what you all are planning on doing but plannin

The actual rate: 1 FSBT = 0.00393 ETH (including current bonus).

An Ml   

Hi everyone! Congratulations on your ICO project. It looks very ambitious! I’m sure you would like to increase the number of investors to reach your goal faster!
It’s possible with the forum bitcointalk.org. And I can help you with it.
Our team can increase traffic from bitcointalk.org to ICO up to 6 times!
Contact me on telegram or via e-mail defrag12@gmail.com to find out more.
Good luck!

Max   

An Ml: Hi everyone! Congratulations on your ICO project. It looks very ambitious! I’m sure you would like to increase the number of inv

Hello. Can You send us an email to info@fortyseven.io ?

Mirel   

If I contribute 1ETH to your awesome project,... what exactly will be the use of the Visa Card you will send me?

Obits888   

Crane Picker: Obi, your words look like gold nuggets) But things I concern about are widespreading of immla product and its useability. Usual

hello, you can take a look at these two videos

Concept Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUtwkDdiv-0

Pre Alpha version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqvSjs8fsXI&feature=youtu.be

Ardhi   

Dan Biton: The fees are splited between the streamer and the Gimli Platform

When you say gimli platform , is that the team? If you guys added that coin holder get a small percentage that would greatly enhance the value

Simon   

A: When you say gimli platform , is that the team? If you guys added that coin holder get a small percentage that would greatly enh

You mean something like passiv income for GIM holder?

Ardhi   

People would also be more reluctant to spend gimli being that they would loose out on the passive income, therefore increasing each coins price

Florent   

In some countries you have to hold the coin 10 years to sell it tax free, if you get a passive income from it. Without that it is only one year. So it is not for everyone a good idea i gues.

Simon   

Flo: In some countries you have to hold the coin 10 years to sell it tax free, if you get a passive income from it. Without that it i

Germany for example

Simon   

After one year they are tax free. But if they give passive income then they are not tax free here in germany :D

Nils   

But btw.. in germany nothing is really regulated with CC. Sometimes they say CC Trading has to be taxed with 19% each trade (lmao) and then they say you have to add CC sellings income in your tax declaration end of the year.

Ardhi   

Flo: In some countries you have to hold the coin 10 years to sell it tax free, if you get a passive income from it. Without that it i

Ya taxes suck.

Its still additional $$ as opposed to none. Taxes are a part of life . I dont think anyone would mind paying the taxes of $$ they wud not have had to begin with.

Vadim   

I were buying GIM when It cost .04$ and I bought tokens for 15 eth.. Only one what I want now is to close this deal