Sign in to follow this  
Finney

The Gimli Project

Mushab Kusyairi: someone bought with price 1 wpr = 1200 eth, and he got nothing with 0.44 eth, if you want to buy at ED be careful

No price discussion on the channel, please!

MagicFox: After 2 weeks the exchange announcment will come as well correct?

Exchange announcement will come once confirmed! Please be patient

MagicFox   

Dan AmaZix: Exchange announcement will come once confirmed! Please be patient

Not a issue just checking if the plans were changed concerning the exchanges.

MagicFox: Not a issue just checking if the plans were changed concerning the exchanges.

No change. Announced when confirmed! Thank you!

MagicFox: Not a issue just checking if the plans were changed concerning the exchanges.

No change. Announced when confirmed! Thank you!

Zare: Hey guys, By what eth/usd price ico was locked?

Eth was pegged at $1000 for the tokensale. please have a read of this for more info on what pricing was https://medium.com/wepower/token-sale-presale-results-token-supply-hardcap-indvidual-caps-78cc57fff10e

Zare   

It wont be a smart move to announce partnerships or exchange listing then all market in deep

Zare   

It wont be a smart move to announce partnerships or exchange listing then all market in deep

SAM T   

Dan AmaZix: Exchange announcement will come once confirmed! Please be patient

not a good time to list onn exchange

As stated already all! Please no trading/price discussion! We will be annoouncing exchanges when confirmed and tokens are unlocked!

Welcome newcomers to WePower! Please read the pinned message and our latest medium update here https://medium.com/wepower/whats-next-for-wepower-5338fc0ea7fb. In case you have any questions feel free to ask us :)

Please beware of imposters and scam attempts, no admin will ever contact you directly to solicit payment. The token sale has finished!

unsoindovo: i have an user who was not able to get WRP... all his transaction get this error: "Value transfer did not complete, most likely

Please send me a pm with tx#!

RAVIKUMAR RANDHIR: Why i dont able to see WPR token in mew ???

Please use the custom token "Add WPR Manually" instructions on the WePower website if you cannot see the tokens in MEW. Wepower.network

Dan AmaZix: Please use the custom token "Add WPR Manually" instructions on the WePower website if you cannot see the tokens in MEW. Wepower.

I already did it, n on 1 feb i received already but now it dont appear

Surachai Klaynak: Is token unlock ? Why buy and sale in etherdelta ?

Please have a read of the update from Nick Martyniuk in regards to token distribution:

Dear Community, The team is finalizing the sale and preparing for later distribution of tokens for bounty campaign and Wings Prediction.During the time of preparations the contract for transfers was open for a while and was later closed. Some individuals transferred their tokens to ED which are now not transferable from there as the transfers of tokens are stopped for all WPR tokens. As we have previously announced, the tokens for transfers will be unlocked within 2 weeks. We will keep you all updated. The team is finalizing post sale activities, we are doing this as fast as possible to open up transfers.

Stay tuned for more information and amazing news shortly.

I also saw that publicity. Because there is written: ICO started within 2 days lock, I see today is February 6, so a bit skeptical

fang xiao: I also saw that publicity. Because there is written: ICO started within 2 days lock, I see today is February 6, so a bit skeptic

That is false info. It was stated that tokens would be locked for two weeks

Dhea Risa Prima: Distributed to Mew of the participants?

Yes, to your whitelisted wallet address.Please use the custom token "Add WPR Manually" instructions on the WePower website if you cannot see the tokens in MEW. Wepower.network

Dhea Risa Prima: Distributed to Mew of the participants?

Yes, to your whitelisted wallet address.Please use the custom token "Add WPR Manually" instructions on the WePower website if you cannot see the tokens in MEW. Wepower.network

Dhea Risa Prima: Can i .. Get the smart contract?

The custom token "Add WPR Manually" instructions are on the WePower website if you cannot see the tokens in MEW. Wepower.network

Eljor S: Guys one quick question do you calculate the value of WPR in ETH or USD

The price was 1ETH:8000WPR, Eth was locked at $1000 a few days before the token sale, so 1WPR:0.125USD please have a read of this for more info on what pricing was https://medium.com/wepower/token-sale-presale-results-token-supply-hardcap-indvidual-caps-78cc57fff10e

Simon   

Carlos Felipe: https://medium.com/huobi-global/huobi-pro-establishes-huobi-autonomous-digital-asset-exchange-hadax-and-voting-for-token-56cbfd0

Wow Carlos thanks for sharing. Maybe plan to apply there. Anyway I will apply there with an other project :)

Obits888   

Crane Picker: Obi, your words look like gold nuggets) But things I concern about are widespreading of immla product and its useability. Usual

hello, you can take a look at these two videos

Concept Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUtwkDdiv-0

Pre Alpha version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqvSjs8fsXI&feature=youtu.be

Bitcoin has fallen below $7000, altcoins are moving down as well. See what orders to place in this volatile market, if any.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-ethereum-bitcoin-cash-ripple-stellar-litecoin-nem-neo-eos-price-analysis-feb-05

Max   

aviv gagah: Goodnight.. Stay suport #FortySeven.. And goodluck

Goodnight to you too :)

Cam AmaZix: The bounty has closed, and we are now finalizing the stakes in preparation for payout

Oh that is why, Sorry I though I miss out something, OK I will just wait for it thank you

Our CTO Kaspar just released the firts blog post from his "Engineering series", introducing you to the engineering team that is building the WePower platform. Kaspar provides a first-hand insight into what we are working on as we build the WePower platform.
I believe you will find these blog series extremely interesting, so stay tuned and follow WePower on Medium!
https://medium.com/wepower/wepower-engineering-blog-series-1-structure-focus-and-core-principles-behind-wepowers-9e557964412b

blerk   

After the first 5 hours of maximum contribution of 0.2 eth per person. How much of the tokens had sold out percentage wise at that point?

Artūras WePower: Our CTO Kaspar just released the firts blog post from his "Engineering series", introducing you to the engineering team that is

good job

Cam AmaZix: I believe it was around half of the total available.

Yeah. Had 4.5 million left to raise after 5th hour and sold out in 1 minute. Exciting times

Cam AmaZix: We are currently unable to comment on the exchange situation, but expect to have some announcements soon.

Right, so coming onto Binance soon then

Mihai   

Whatever: Why tokens are so cheap on ED? https://etherdelta.com/#0x69ff768460a4c7e71b7eacec0381a59f6f4ed8de-ETH

Admin, is this legit?

Mihai   

Cam AmaZix: February 1st, with the cap running from 12pm GMT to 5pm.

Why i was not able to buy ? My tx was canceled first time after 1 hour and second time after 1 min after I increased the gwei too