Sign in to follow this  
Finney

The Gimli Project

Finney   

Innovative project with the name "Gimli" was created as a new way of game streaming. The developers of Gimli underline that their platform is aimed at live eSport. Tokens provided by Gimli platform can be used as a gaming and paying tool for betting, challenges and various surveys among the Gimli's participants, streamers and viewers. Cryptocurrency users and fans of eSport may also download special Gimli App. Streamers will be rewarded for the size of the audience of their stream.

Безымянный.png

Nils   

Daniel Armstrong: FedEx are looking to take on blockchain technology to revolutionize the logistics industry! Exciting stuff for the blockchain mo

Is there a context between fredex and gimli?

Nils   

sure... But then lot news can be shared... Dont understand me wrong, but i think we all r reading cc news and its not nessasary to post news here that r not directly in context to gimli.

Daniel Armstrong: Once we have updates to publish regarding the development of Gimli, you will be seeing more of that content driven through our s

awesome :D

Nils   

Daniel Armstrong: Hi guys, thank you for your comments. I post it in case anybody missed news that related to Gimli in a positive manner. As it re

I am supporting gimli since first ico time. I am follow you on Twitter and Telegram to get gimli news... Please stop sharing cc news that are not directly in context with gimli in all your media groups. I know your intention is good. But... If there is nothing to say about gimli...You know? Peace

Nils   

Dont understand ne wrong way. I believe in gimli abd your great idea. I also want to buy many more. But i would like to see good stepts on work from your side.

Nils   

Nothing to tell us? Its not much. I have 5k dollar invested in gim. If you dont have more to say then "believe me it will be great" or "this month will be Key Point" then i have to sell on market price. I heared same words mostly from Scams. So please clear up this situation.

Obits888   

Crane Picker: Obi, your words look like gold nuggets) But things I concern about are widespreading of immla product and its useability. Usual

hello, you can take a look at these two videos

Concept Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUtwkDdiv-0

Pre Alpha version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqvSjs8fsXI&feature=youtu.be

Max   

Jeremy Collins: I like the idea of less expensive tokens... I do have intentions to purchase more regardless... Love this project.. but more fo

Thank You for the reply. We will need more replies regarding this question. :)

Max   

Jeremy Collins: I like the idea of less expensive tokens... I do have intentions to purchase more regardless... Love this project.. but more fo

Thank You for the reply. We will need more replies regarding this question. :)

Max   

Ad Khan: I don’t see what difference this makes works out the same

Yes. The only thing - you will have them x10 more.

Max   

Investor: So there will be 110 mil tokens overall, not bad But, why you guys changing this mid ICO?

This is Just an opinion. But mostly because of ICO experts and opinion leaders.

Max   

Paul Lamb: I mad a mistake purchasing yesterday may I get a refund I have my receipt

Hello. Ill forward the message to people responsible for payments.

Ygor   

You have to take a look through our Manual, how to add wallet, to which you would like to receive tokens

James - Forty Seven ICO - Support: We do not have any working prototype, as this project currently is at start-up stage. In the past our core team has developed fi

Thank u very much

AkS   

G N: Sorry but totally disagree, the growth does not depend on the price of the tokens but on the milestones 47 bank achieves. I don

At this moment I feel this is the right decision for ico... just look at the pace at which ico is being sold, the project is good but retail investors would prefer to stick to projects which will give quick returns. I myself thought twice before putting in my money...$4 is a premium price and many will let it pass since there are other projects with lower token price.
If u want to increase the number of people investing in to this I suggest we go ahead and reduce the price

Georgio Carasco De La Cruz: i am more concerned with work being done on the project, has that started yet? We have 5.6 million dollars financed at this poin

Dear Georgio,
5.6M USD financed is very rough estimate. Look at what happens on cryptocurrency market right now and the price of BTC and ETH going down substantially and very fast.
In any case, all the funds contributed are locked until the end of ICO and whatever amount is attracted is not going to be used until the end of ICO.
However, as we have reached our soft cap and we are sure we will realise the project, we are already in process of development issues and will start legal issues soon. Keep an eye on our project and in a couple of weeks you will see our progress. Please, note, that everything done so far and everything that is going to be done until the end of ICO is made for the money of shareholders and founders. Not a penny from contributed amount is being spent anywhere.

Georgio Carasco De La Cruz: my man, Mikhail, always to the rescue! :)

Always ready to help and explain everything related to Forty Seven when I am here online. So, no worries, we are doing our best.

Georgio Carasco De La Cruz: my man, Mikhail, always to the rescue! :)

Always ready to help and explain everything related to Forty Seven when I am here online. So, no worries, we are doing our best.

Decisions we are going to take with this respect are dependant on the opinion of our contributors and community members. For me, personally, the price of token does not matter, what really matters is the market cap. Having 10M tokens priced at 5 USD or having 100M tokens priced at 0.5 USD does not make any difference. We raised this question, because we heard many opinions that the token is overpriced. There are also many opposite opinions saying that we have rather limited amount of emmission and therefore the price is reasonable.

G Nen   

Mikhail Skoblov: Dear Georgio, 5.6M USD financed is very rough estimate. Look at what happens on cryptocurrency market right now and the price of

Hi Mikhail, can you explain the opinion that the token is overpriced please?

G N: Hi Mikhail, can you explain the opinion that the token is overpriced please?

To tell you the truth, I do not understand it completely. As I said, in my opinion, what really matters is the market capitalization, which in both cases stays the same. But some people are just looking at FSBT saying that is costs currently 3 USD (more or less) and compare it to the price of other tokens in other ICOs. Comparing this, total supply of coins is not taken into account. It is rather strange, but such opinions do exist.

AkS   

Mikhail Skoblov: To tell you the truth, I do not understand it completely. As I said, in my opinion, what really matters is the market capitaliza

Very true...

G Nen   

Mikhail Skoblov: If the project goes well and sticks to its roadmap, proves its potential, market cap will grow accordingly

I agree, that’s what matters