Sign in to follow this  
Finney

Solar DAO

sky dxb: in jaxx nothing is showing

Open your desktop Jaxx version. Choose your ETH wallet. Then go to menu and choose “tools”. Choose “display private keys”. Then after countdown press “I understand”. Display ethereum keys. Now you see your private keys. Copy them.

If you see them then it’s time to copy. I highlighted them. I’m using Mac and I did command+c. If you use windows then use ctrl+c as a copy function. Right click doesn’t work that’s true

Open myetherwallet.com. Be careful not to get phished with a site copy. Choose “send ether & tokens”. Choose private key. Put your private key in. Click “unlock”.

Click “Add Custom Token”.
Add token address to the “Contract Address” field:
0x83cee9e086a77e492ee0bb93c2b0437ad6fdeccc

Type “MNTP” in the “Token Symbol”

field and the number “18” in “Decimals”.

Click ‘Save’.

Scott R   

James - Forty Seven ICO - Support: At this time KYC depends on the amount of your contribution. Our bank will definitely ask for KYC for investors who have contrib

Just so I’m clear

If contribution>20k usd FSBT tokens will not be sent to the contributor until they provide KYC to Forty Seven Bank ?

sky dxb: in jaxx nothing is showing

Open your desktop Jaxx version. Choose your ETH wallet. Then go to menu and choose “tools”. Choose “display private keys”. Then after countdown press “I understand”. Display ethereum keys. Now you see your private keys. Copy them.

If you see them then it’s time to copy. I highlighted them. I’m using Mac and I did command+c. If you use windows then use ctrl+c as a copy function. Right click doesn’t work that’s true

Open myetherwallet.com. Be careful not to get phished with a site copy. Choose “send ether & tokens”. Choose private key. Put your private key in. Click “unlock”.

Click “Add Custom Token”.
Add token address to the “Contract Address” field:
0x83cee9e086a77e492ee0bb93c2b0437ad6fdeccc

Type “MNTP” in the “Token Symbol”

field and the number “18” in “Decimals”.

Click ‘Save’.

M50   

Anna: MNTP is growing, price is rising.

Hello .. How high do you think the price will get? Whats your price prediction for the next few months?

M50: Hello .. How high do you think the price will get? Whats your price prediction for the next few months?

Hello! Thank you for your question. I have no right to give forecasts, because the market is never predictable, but for our part we are doing everything to develop the products of the project!

Peerapol Chongchirasiri: It seems that not many people know about your coin and how they can get benefit from holding it.

Thank you for your confidence to our project!
Now our marketing strategy is going on and will rise up with the launch of MVP. In plans is RoadShow (I’ve already wrote about it in our news) and many activities: events and meetings, collaborations aimed at increasing the recognition of the project. Keep in touch and you’ll be the first to know our news!

Max   

Jackson Maia: Nothing there.

Hello. Well we came to a conclusion that the address you have entered when were sending eth was the same as in your settings panel. So what happened - the tokens are in that wallet, while gaining access to it we will have only tomorrow. Your tokens unfortunetly will be in your wallet only tomorrow.

Max   

Joane Smith: How do I go about this?

First You will need that new wallet at metamask then send them over there from coinbase, Then you need to make an account at my.fortyseven.io, after that there will be a eth address generated to contribute, also bare in mind to update in the settings panel your new eth address - then contribute how much you would like. Follow the tutorial. :)

Max   

gdnchg 128740070: if russians are involved, there is a higher chance for scams

Well to be true - there are alot of ico scams, but im definetly sure that this is a legitimate ico. Please check out the whitepaper and roadmap. Also we have been rated by ico rating websites and the results are very good. The staff are very intelligent people already with a history working in finances. Yesterday we gained partnership with Citowise which is a Android crypto wallet.

Max   

In Q4 2018 the is planned obtaining EMI, PI licenses, authorisation for activity from FCA. Also Launch of services for FSBT tokens holders

Max   

Daniel: After sending my contribution automatic were tokens coming to my wallet MEW?

Hello. Yes. Please also check in my.fortyseven.io settings that You have entered Your personal ERC20 compliant wallet where You want to receive them.

Influ   

Alex S: I can only express gratitude for such thorough and consistent responses

You know, sometimes stating what exactly is unclear to you in the most simple way yields better results than the repeated resort to poetic language