Sign in to follow this  
Finney

Solar DAO

Guna: Are we better than DGX??

Good morning, Guna!
DGX is an utility token of stable coin which Digix company prepares to the market. We prefer do not discuss who is better or worse. They came to the marker earlier, but had problems at first with compatible of the wallets, for example.

Sorry got excited I’m starting to see more crypto going down this path of gold backed I’m a MNTP holder
And think Goldmint had the right idea right from the start

Kevin Welch: Thank you I’m presuming the price on your website is live price ?

you can find the rates for ETH on ether delta.
https://etherdelta.com/#MNTP-ETH

Here you can find rates for BTC on Yobit
https://yobit.net/en/trade/MNTP/BTC

Also you can find us on Bancor
https://www.bancor.network/discover

Soon there will be more exchanges available

Great news! You can learn more about investing in 100% gold backed crypto assets, as well as meet and personally communicate with top managers of our company at the following events:

13.02.2018 / 02.13.2018 - St. Petersburg. Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Saint Petersburg.
28.02.2018 / 02.28.2018 - Moscow. Conference FORBES: How to increase the cost of business with the help of blocking technology.
01.03.2018 / 03.01.2018 - Moscow. International Blockchain Summit Moscow.
4.03.2018 / 03.04.2018 - Canada, Toronto. PDAC 2018 International Convention, Trade Show & Investors Exchange.
6.03.2018 / 03.06.2018 Great Britain, London. Finovate Europe 2018.
10.03.2018 / 03.10.2018 - Great Britain, London. The Crypto Investor Show.
12.03.2018 / 03.12.2018 - Great Britain, London. Our self event.
24.03.2018 / 03.24.2018 - Skolkovo, MO. Blockchain Festival Skolkovo.

We will be glad to meet you personally and answer all your questions!

Dmitry Pluschevskiy | GoldMint CEO: It is just cmc... soon we will launch GOLD coin and start global promo campaign.

This should be your priority to start the fkin campaign asap

Centra   

Tyler I don’t like to speak for the competition, but I like to focus on our products and what’s currently available and out there. As of now we are the only worldwide multi blockchain Card available. We offer a web mobile and soon to be hardware wallet. We also have a variety of other Commerce to crypto products that give overall value into the ecosystem we have built. This card industry will be saturated and only the top dogs will be left. We consider ourselves a top dog from what we have accomplished already and being ahead of the curve

Centra   

Korean exchanges will be discussed in AMA. We have already begun the processes for that and major partnerships are forming there.

Centra   

I don’t care if your Korean or American you don’t get a special privilege. Everyone is equal and everyone will be provided the same information

Centra   

So please stop the bickering and let’s keep this room professional as there are over 5,000 members here who don’t wanna see people argue and complain

Centra   

I only have Support information - if their is any other update it will be made via twitter and then relayed here

KuCoin is extremely proud to announce yet another great project coming to our trading platform. Centra (CTR) is now available on KuCoin. Supported trading pairs including CTR/BTC, CTR/ETH. Please take note of the following schedule:

1. CTR deposits and withdraw: 18:00 Feb 9, 2018 (UCT+8)
2. CTR trading: 23:00 Feb 9, 2018 (UCT+8)

Read more about Centra on:
https://news.kucoin.com/en/centra-ctr-gets-listed-on-kucoin/