Sign in to follow this  
Finney

Solar DAO

Hi All, tomorrow we will release a blog post with the project status about the upcoming milestones & events - new site, platform beta release, exchanges and more.
(because of its length, we thought it will be more convenient to read than a video)
Stay tuned.

we need more activity from the admin team, I know they are doing a great work but the coin is constantly dumping and we dont hace enough updates

Alex   

guys i know this ico is good enough. but what do you think about others ico? do you do some one? i search for promising ico as AdHive e.g.

Alex   

guys i know this ico is good enough. but what do you think about others ico? do you do some one? i search for promising ico as AdHive e.g.

Alex   

Alex   

Tom: This is not really a general messaging board to discuss other projects. I mean, anything study/student related would still be fi

i search for good ico to invest in different areas. i just want to say that i search for ico that would be as good as bitjob and adhive in their specializations

If that the case i might have to buy heavy on these cheap tokens out there. Wow the supply low which means if this thing take off it easy to get 56000% percent return on investment. This changes everything O:

Alex   

The project team promised to translate all through the KYC procedure. We will get our share as promised.

Alex   

The matter is that when the project starts transferring all the holders of the tokens into the status of institutional investors, no matter what the cost of the token is, important how much tokens you have on your wallets. From their number will depend how much you will receive the dividends! Therefore, I want to buy as many tokens as possible, when they are so low in price

Davor Nakamoto: I really dont understand how you can be sold on an exchange if you are a security. And basically you are a security token becaus

Most of the ico for banks are securities but how it worded seem to make a difference in whether it sold that way,

Davor Nakamoto: https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/2000/1*Y3MJw5MwpySZAtlUJaX02g.png Why does this show only limited investors get dividends?

According to this structure crypto investors only providing fund which limited partners get the benifit from.

Anastasia Solar DAO: Yes. Hello!

Is the token structure still favors those with tokens? The picture above from the medium post makes it seems crypto investors arent getting anything

Davor Nakamoto: Also are you guys now registered with the necessary regulatory bodies?

In process
Now we are working with investors. After the final signing of all needful documents we will finish the registration :)

Anastasia Solar DAO: Let me explain Solar DAO and our tokenholders will be a major part of the fund As a Limited Partner So of course holders are to

So even though the above picture shows us separate for limited partners?

Deante Shipp: So even though the above picture shows us separate for limited partners?

The difference is that crypto investors get payments in crypto. Now we are working out ways of transferring such payments

Anastasia Solar DAO: The difference is that crypto investors get payments in crypto. Now we are working out ways of transferring such payments

It might be a good idea to include that in your legal structure as the only person in the medium article chart making money is the limited partner.

Deante Shipp: It might be a good idea to include that in your legal structure as the only person in the medium article chart making money is t

Okay I will tell the team about your suggestion. Guess it is not quite clear that Solar DAO is a limited partner on the picture? :)

Anastasia Solar DAO: Okay I will tell the team about your suggestion. Guess it is not quite clear that Solar DAO is a limited partner on the picture?

Yes exactly that one of the reasons Davor asked why is the limited partner the only one looking like they getting something. Thanks! Mayebe that will help strenthen the trust in this project.

Morgan Fardo: As long as i undertood... SDAO will have shares on a offshore fund that will own power plants aroubd the globe... if SDAO have 1

Where did you get this information from?
Please mind that it will be a private equity fund (PE), if you meant venture capital for VC

Francisco: The key point is to know how much of the private equity fund is the SolarDAO and how much are the other investors

FIrst the picture now this. I not sure what to think of this project till there some clear explanation of this in a official post. Now is a good time to buy these tokens cheap but not if we actually only getting 10% which is like a dime for every dollar while big money gets the 90.

Здравствуйте! А можно ли присоедениться к проекту с целью получения финансирования настроительство станции в такой стране как Финляндия?

Dmitry Cherkas: Здравствуйте! А можно ли присоедениться к проекту с целью получения финансирования настроительство станции в такой стране как Фи

Добрый день! Вам нужно написать подробнее о вашем проекте на основную почту hi@solardao.me

Dmitry Cherkas: Здравствуйте! А можно ли присоедениться к проекту с целью получения финансирования настроительство станции в такой стране как Фи

Добрый день! Вам нужно написать подробнее о вашем проекте на основную почту hi@solardao.me

BNT is BANCOR. In short some SDAO is put in a relay, it becomes staked as SDAOBNT token. People can then buy or sell SDAO with ETH or another token from Bancor. It works amazingly well. I bought TaaS with it and enjoyed a very smooth and fast transaction.

In a new article, we talked about how SEC influences the development of new projects and what mistakes need not be repeated:
https://medium.com/solardao/make-an-ico-they-said-it-will-be-cool-they-said-94a99dfe9271

Hello. Idea behind Solar DAO is to increase total power plant capacity devided by every token. It means, when we start from 1 MWp we could increase the capacity over and over again. More and more.

Davor Nakamoto: https://yobit.net/en/trade/SDAO/BTC

And quite possibly soon to be on Bancor (The team is working on it) Just thought you might want to know.

Tonya: Wish I had more to invest . I had to live off my portfolio for a few months...back to work hoping to be able to buy the dips..

Its a great time to invest now

Kech Le Provinzial: Hello. When is goldmint on coinmarketcap.com?

About CMC-they don’t answer us( we need a help of our community to ask them.
Please,ask them by filling this request form on their web site
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeqpM6DVuxNRJ43oD90fCsm8UltR9oIiFaVxxqt3ch_eJ5Dlw/viewform