Sign in to follow this  
Finney

QVOLTA

For example, in United States, the term "eve" means "the night before". When you say "on the eve of our platform launch" , Americans will think it will happen tomorrow. This si just one example.

Sam: Excellent. I was curious if the qvt tariff fee is fixed or is it subject to change by the team as the price of qvt or eth/btc f

Good question! Say, QVT price is went x5, that would be mean that the price of the tariff will be adjusted according to the price. So, it always stays at almost the same level

Wir Knc: Lets say i will buy BTC... Seller send me his PayPal, i make transfer and send him screenshot with prove of transfer. My money a

Yes, the concept is the same as with Localbitcoins. Qvolta platform secures crypto in the middle and releases it when buyer and seller exchanged fiat successfully.

Faris Fadzil: This group for what?

This group for TokenStars! Usually, people come here on their own. If your friend invited you, then most likely he thought that you would be interested in our project.

TokenStars is the first blockchain company to tokenize celebrities.

It disrupts the $100 billion celebrity management industry by decentralizing it and providing blockchain platform to connect stars with fans and advertisers.

Having successfully started with issuing ACE token for the tennis vertical ($4.9 million raised at the sale end date), the company now launches TEAM token to cover talents and successful PROs in a wider range of sports & showbiz activities, such as football, hockey, poker, music, movie-acting, etc.

Read about us on Cointelegraph:
https://cointelegraph.com/news/celebrities-could-get-a-platform-to-take-their-fans-to-blockchain

T T: Been holding for a while but nothing seems to be happening with price fallong daily. Whats up guys? Jus joined here

They have been delaying the launch several times saying more quality assurance is needed. The new release time is in Q1, so likely in late March, and they said there will be no further delay.

Sam   

Yes it is definitely because of the delay. Luckily though they said in the Livestream everyone gets 2 hoodies after launch

Dr Ciber   

Hello admins. I have questions about the trading signals indicated in the WP, & the chart of example returns in the WP. The largest part of the ROI’s in the examples, the lion’s share to be sure, (sorry, ;-) just testing your English idioms!), comes from one’s own use of the trading signals. This being something that we individually may or may not always be in a position to take advantage of. Am I correct in understanding that these “signals” will be received approximately once per day? Could you explain a little about what form they will be in, like a stock pick or a crypto pick?, and for how long the signals will be operative, etc?

Dr Ciber   

Hello admins. I have questions about the trading signals indicated in the WP, & the chart of example returns in the WP. The largest part of the ROI’s in the examples, the lion’s share to be sure, (sorry, ;-) just testing your English idioms!), comes from one’s own use of the trading signals. This being something that we individually may or may not always be in a position to take advantage of. Am I correct in understanding that these “signals” will be received approximately once per day? Could you explain a little about what form they will be in, like a stock pick or a crypto pick?, and for how long the signals will be operative, etc?

Dr Ciber   

Dr Ciber