Sign in to follow this  
Finney

QVOLTA

Mihael Krieger: How confident are you the platform will get released in february? Or is there a possibility it will be march?

This is indicative time. Wait for the news - they will clarify the situation.

thompson: Can you spare any information about which countries will betargeted first ?

Geography wise, we plan to launch the product in European Union, USA and Russia at first year, later in second year expand to the key customer markets of Latin America, then to Asia, Australia, other world at third year.

.: If you are professionals you should in any case have some deadlines

I agree with you that we need to give a more accurate launch date. I expect that with the next update all will be clarified.

Sam   

Godard IG: https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7vga1y/i_will_tell_you_exactly_what_is_going_on_here/

Nice article, more people need to be aware of how market pricing occurs

Sam   

Nobody puts up a wall that big that actually expects to sell though, if that person wanted liquidity they would scale the order imo

Wir Knc: Im know that video im with qvolta since ICO... After ICO i was accumulating few Times more then i invest in ICO. I mean everyone

I think soo too- it seems that there is not enough publicity around this project

... ...   

Wir Knc: If qvolta release weekly update for example every friday, community talk about past updates and comming updates... Community get

Agreed.

mack   

Wir Knc: Im know that video im with qvolta since ICO... After ICO i was accumulating few Times more then i invest in ICO. I mean everyone

Threu

Mirakle El Karim: @daniilb look this voting, interesant results... maybe wait to more participants but for the moment 86% of the voters want to se

Apollo streamed their App that enables users to buy crypto with ApplePay and their app is also in closed beta testing. Looks like people really like to see transparency.

The biggest detriment i see to the project right now is all this unfounded doubt you are sowing. Stop. Its a complex project. Let them work.

The more demands you make the more devs will feel pressure which will increase chances of a rushed/flawed product. Do you have no understanding of human nature?

.: You are funny. Have you personally at least once seen how they work? Not? I have invested in this project a large amount of mone

That is the risk you take.

NB Telebaby: It happens in crypto, it happens with startups, unforeseen issues arise. Its natural.

Bro- I understand. All I want it is them to acknoledge and be transparent.

... ...   

NB Telebaby: That is the risk you take.

Then why, as an investor, I can not require them to provide progress of development?

Wir knc makes a great point. If qvt can just hire a pr agent to post some updates, write a few articles and post some videos about problems and qvt solutions they could help out their and their investors’ cause by creating some demand. It will be a great platform but marketing is needed.

On the other hand I rather have an actual working service which I think these guys will release soon. They are not operating like this is a fake service with nothing but advertising hype. These guys are waiting for the product to speak for itself.

Launching large applications is very difficult. Especially when dealing with others money. There are many bugs to be worked out. A product could be finished but testing may take weeks to cover all use cases.

I think they could do a better job with info release to keep the faithfuls happy and generate buzz because it’s still a business in need of customers. Hopefully they’ll listen to our calls for this.

The finished platform will be ready in the 1Q of this year.

Mirakle El Karim: Amazing! Keep me informed please

Mirakle and others must be new to investing in startups. Delays are perfectly natural. (They get irritated when their coin doesn’t go 3x in a month). They don’t realize most investments are lucky to get 15% in one year.

Mirakle El Karim: Amazing! Keep me informed please

Mirakle, why don’t find something to occupy yourself today, aside from crypto. Don’t sow your paranoia into the community. Delays in project launches are perfectly natural. We don’t need cameras to spy on the dev team lol

A camera should not be installed to check to be sure they are working. That promotes a terrible feeling of distrust. Please, just go take some time away from your computer. Step outside and enjoy nature or something.