Sign in to follow this  
Finney

Augmentors

The Datasphere: The Datasphere is an ageless network filled with information. Its size is incalculable and its reach is unending. It has always existed: an invisible grid that contains the codes to all things. Bello Realm: Bello Realm lies like an unearthed gemstone in the depths of the Datasphere. Conceived from strands of remote data in a miraculous moment of fusion, the Realm is a digital world beyond the material domain of the universe. It is in its third age. The Regions of the Realm: The Realm is made up of ten extraordinarily diverse regions: great desert planes, fierce mountains, […]

(forward that image everyone to your own channel here)

perfect place to keep it handy for future use.

Donate Augmentors Creatures?

When the game is made and you want to gift someone a creature right?

One thing that worked well in my Vertcoin days was tip parties. We would set up fun questions and reward the most interesting answers. To think I gave away about 10k VTC

We used them for ideas about promotion or adoption. Or just to get folks into our sphere of information to learn more about the project

Hey Brent, absolutely

i think, we will have say a tipping day on set day of week.

will have to figure out the best day of week.

with the bot.

i think you ALL can PM it now and then click START

(Everyone if you have not done so already, PM private message the bot, click username > Message) as per telegram you need to pm "users" first.

Mike, also, yes maybe too over used these days, we should make dtb very special and treasured. People must earn the (mostly) like badges of honor.

I know the best beer I have ever tasted was after a long, hard days work.

Mohit Agrawal: Hi, do u think dRTB will replace openRTB ??

Hi Mohit!
Actually what we offer is a extension of openRTB - dRTB. It will extented in terms of antifraud mechanisms and state channels for immediate value exchange between
ecosystem participants.

Hello everyone! In a meanwhile take a look at our product video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5Bt0PYQF2I&t=3s

Mohit Agrawal: Hi, do u think dRTB will replace openRTB ??

Hi Mohit!
Actually what we offer is a extension of openRTB - dRTB. It will extented in terms of antifraud mechanisms and state channels for immediate value exchange between
ecosystem participants.

Hello everyone! In a meanwhile take a look at our product video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5Bt0PYQF2I&t=3s

Thanks Tobi, not long to go till the awesome crypto meet up in Rotterdam. Augmentors sponsored with the best, the greatest, the most visually stunning Tshirts ever seen in the the crypto space!

Hey Brent, Very good update, really pleased wit hteh info there, the competition is going to be very popular, the picture of Anta does not do it justice. I have seen the 3d model when i was at Augmentors HQ, its stunning, a really great first prize... plus in the future... they could be a Part 2. So watch this space.

Hey Brent, Very good update, really pleased wit hteh info there, the competition is going to be very popular, the picture of Anta does not do it justice. I have seen the 3d model when i was at Augmentors HQ, its stunning, a really great first prize... plus in the future... they could be a Part 2. So watch this space.

Thanks Gert, really great way to end the month with a Big update.

Hey Pepe Designer, a beauty aint he. Anta

really incredible details from the 3d printing company.

its going to be one very special prize.

aah, ok. Thats a You Tube Advert. @gert there will be plans for mass advertising promotion by full game launch right?

Yes.. let me find link

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgVMOJzZRU_6ZKW-OthznSw

needs a bit of work on it, description and such.

I think it would help if the channel was properly set up with SEO also, so if anyone typed "AugmentedReality" they would see Augmentors Channel" (although its a veyr popular topic these days, so lots fo competition on you tube)

Also channel should have its own name.

ATM https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgVMOJzZRU_6ZKW-OthznSw

that should say channel/AugmentorsGame

in good time, i still think its early as there is not a lot to show, come next year, there will be more and can slowly work up to the advertising.

imagine a long race.. we need to set off slowly, build up pace.