Sign in to follow this  
Finney

Augmentors

Yes, therewill be new creatures created, but i am not sure how many and how often. But yes, with this in mind, they are likely to need extra designers along the way who are capeable of producing high quality work like we see with the new creatures and other games, like LEague of Legends

Calling all steemit users please upvote https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@disl8r/why-i-invested-in-databits-dtb

Retweet and like please everyone https://twitter.com/disl8r/status/921376435771654144

J J   

yeah, and can message them directly

Im going to, and mention I enjoy their exchange (I trade quite a few things there (which more or less is me just filling asks, I got no time to really trade), and link to the latest post with roadmap

J J   

if bittrex knows there are some upcoming events that can get them some trade frees, they are all good

J J   

but pass along to team VB, the team can contact Bittrex, in fact it is welcomed by Bittrex ie "f you are on the development team or foundation of a blockchain, tell us about what is happening with it. Be proactive. We love to know that the risks we took in adding you to the exchange were worth it."

Vintage Bazaar: So, thats quite a entrance. it is a nice civil environment here.

Thank you. Ok I behave from now on.. all good. I am harmless

Vintage Bazaar: There will be a good update Friday here from Gert the CEO of Aug

Looking forward to it

will be a good one, also just in hte process of testing out a tip bot here, but it will come with upgrades!

H Al   

I bought 8192 DTB from around $1.2 each spent about 10k it worths about 3k now but I am not worried

I know this coin will be a success

absolutely. Things here are just getting started, there has been several big changes since ICO, so a lot of work that has been done, has been re-done.. its a learning curve and the team changes with the times and the new tech that comes out

5k sats was the lowest price.

people also got a token, that they can swap in the future for the special, limited Edition ICO creature

depnding on how much you invested, depended on the package (level) you received. Rookie being the cheapest and GOD being the msot expensive.

H Al   

I wish i heard about it before

I just bought $10,000 in August

Bought from around 22000 sat

I want to have one of those creatures .."GOD"

man.. that will be insane! I wish i was ithere!

so if the above image is correct, waiting on confirmation, there are only 44 God Tokens (creatures).

44.... let that number sink in... lets say the game gets popular and has a steady over 1 million players.

you can see how special and rare these creatures are, also imagine if they were pokemon..... very rare and very collectible

H Al   

Vintage Bazaar: 44.... let that number sink in... lets say the game gets popular

Each God tocken could easily worth 1 million

Yes I see what you saying mate

How about the DTB price.. if there were 1 million steady players.. 1DTB could worth $20 easy maybe even 40

well, we could see some big numbers.

hard to predict and if i specualte on price i will get shot down So i cant specualte at all on prices.

Just going to Oil Django..... make sure hes tiptop... Then reveal him in the next hour or so.

Available commands:

* or - Shows this help message
* [code] - Gives a bind code to bond accounts on different chat services, with an optional bind code it does the bind
* - Gives your DATABITS balance
* amount - Tips * * with *amount* DATABITS
* - Gives the deposit instructions for your account
* address amount - Withdraws the given *amount* of DATABITS to the given address
* - Shows the mnemonic concepts for tip amounts

everyone should also assign a username to make it easier to tip

A BIG THANKYOU to John here for making this bot also .

when you say assign username? Surely everyone here has a username?