Sign in to follow this  
Finney

Augmentors

Also Civic, vinnys project is on Shapeshift... i did message him to say that it would be great to have $DTB on shapeshift and if he knows someone (which i suspect hedoes at shapeshift) to let them nkow about DTB.

J J   

yeah, no doubt, just bittrex is very busy and im sure they cant check in much, so its prolly cool to be proactive with them

it is important to show the promise of augmentors to target audience. well be idenficando market augmentors.

it is important to show the promise of augmentors to target audience. so is identified market augmentors i mean.

J J   

you just add shapeshift link, so boom easy to buy with dtb even if you dont have any at the moment

J J   

yeah, civic will be a great long hold

not to shill it here, its like a sister to dtb viz a vie Vinny

and, maaaaaybe , could have civic login for dtb? lol

well for Augmentors i mean

J J   

J J   

Correct, actually, databits is partner with Civic. Let me see if i can find the post somewhere, there was a image wiht partners and augmentors is on the image.

So more good news for DTB.

https://www.augmentorsgame.com/

there :)

wait wrong link

https://www.civic.com/partners

i just noticed the logo there has not been updated, so it will be soon.

also you will see from the list of partners there, shapeshift is mentioned

Right everyone, it is the weekend. Hope everyone has a good one, good times ahead for Augmentors Game

Hi, yes, i did post the image above and it is on the new Medium post. Let me grab the link

https://medium.com/augmentors

They will be using Medium as their Blog.

White paper to my knowledge should be the next release. I am sure it is not far away, probally by the end of the Month.

Whitepaper is not on here for some reason, but it will be next.

Hi all. Hi Arjun, yes. Across Crypto right now, people are nervous wrecks and terrified (if you are in alts).

my advice and it is hard to do, but try not to look at price till start of next year.

Be pro-active. Now, more than ever is the time for us to stand together and help the project, like did recently with his post on steemit about Augmentors Game, this is the kind of action we need.

Spread the word, lets as many people as possible know about Augmentors.

Hi all. Hi Arjun, yes. Across Crypto right now, people are nervous wrecks and terrified (if you are in alts).

my advice and it is hard to do, but try not to look at price till start of next year.

Be pro-active. Now, more than ever is the time for us to stand together and help the project, like did recently with his post on steemit about Augmentors Game, this is the kind of action we need.

Spread the word, lets as many people as possible know about Augmentors.

appreciated. Thank you

Team sold all Bitcoin to fund project after ico

They hit the target they needed for full game development.

Bitcoin could of gone either way and history shown it could have easily dumped

So they done the right thing by selling the Bitcoin to make sure they had the funding to get the game made

I did mention how.it would be a good idea to show the team. Hopefully it will happen

Target was $1m. They sold the ico Bitcoin after ico ended and all dtb where distributed

I will try and get more clarification

Augmentors has llew classen and Vinny Lingham advising them, two top advisors right there.

aaah, i will have to double check, but when i was over there (cape Town) i asked Michael if they held any back, i dont think he said they sold 100% but most of it, i got the impression it was almost all, i will clarify this with Gert.

would be great if they held some back even 5%

Hi Alex, Pre Alpha testing i due for end of November, they is a sign up link on the website also. So you (and everyone) can be notified straigth away.

Thank you for the feedbacks for the website also, it will be updated regular with new creatures and video once it is ready.

Mini update everyone. Had a really good Skype call with Gert, talking over the new website and also a really awesome competition for the community here. So Fridays update will give more details, stay tuned

if it did, that would be great, i think it lists the top 200 for volume

if everyone here can like and retweet, that would be great. https://twitter.com/vintagebazaarOB/status/922777752410972160

cr-mn   

Vintage Bazaar: But with the support from community members dtb can start to cli

yeah community is definately needed

J J   

The senior dev? I missed that, whose the lucky guy/gal?

(also cmon lets be real, the website is up, but its also in beta, thats ok, baby steps are still steps)

Anyways, yall dont frame me the bad guy lol, I dont want to take a negative stance. (also its tone, hard to read tone, and i dont use alot of emojis often) All I mean once we get some alpha going, it will be easy to rally a community

J J   

We lose momentum if we carpet bomb people to check out the website and stuff if we dont have some solid dates or something to check out. Once we got some game stuff man it will be EASY button

J J   

yeah and that is all good, its better to do that early, than pretend you have something its not quite is to intention

Also, curious, do you think that was the general consensus after that first esportish alpha closed review?

The word from the team was we got great feedback etc, I dont recall a feeling of "back to the drawing board" then.

Maybe they didnt have some game element nailed down then, so could test, not sure as we really didnt get any details at all about the feedback.

(i dont really care now at this point, there was more about that whole thing that we wont mention. Im just glad we got direction now, feels more directed, like the art concepts, I think it was hard but a good idea to change it up just a bit)

Well hopefully the winter only last a couple more months, I want to see some alpha, or at least some sandboxed video of the game by year end

(really let the team know, even just some video of sandboxed whiteboxed gameplay would be awesome)

Or a little taste of gameplay elements, I love reading that stuff, I know other gamers do too

J J   

yeah and that is all good, its better to do that early, than pretend you have something its not quite is to intention

Also, curious, do you think that was the general consensus after that first esportish alpha closed review?

The word from the team was we got great feedback etc, I dont recall a feeling of "back to the drawing board" then.

Maybe they didnt have some game element nailed down then, so could test, not sure as we really didnt get any details at all about the feedback.

(i dont really care now at this point, there was more about that whole thing that we wont mention. Im just glad we got direction now, feels more directed, like the art concepts, I think it was hard but a good idea to change it up just a bit)

Well hopefully the winter only last a couple more months, I want to see some alpha, or at least some sandboxed video of the game by year end

(really let the team know, even just some video of sandboxed whiteboxed gameplay would be awesome)

Or a little taste of gameplay elements, I love reading that stuff, I know other gamers do too

The general feel for the first Alpha was really great, creatures were well recived and the game itself.

But as Augmentors also have esports in mind, then due to the game mechanics, they needed to be changed (compeltely re-done)

with the pace of Augmentedreality moving quickly these days, new options come up for the team, they did not have when originally creating the idea.

So they move with the times, so to speak.

i will speak with Gert today and ask him about it. Thank you JJ. I also agree some of the wording on the website, does not "gel" with the game.. "Oh Heroic One" for example, made me cringe...

J J   

Yeah, I am ignorant of how esports works with something like this. I get it with games where you are at the same starting point, like Starcraft, or can limit sets like Counterstrike. Any idea how that works with a 2 player turn based (with maybe some realtime element I recall hearing)? Like to be fair would it just be 2 Gods vs each other, or what? (feel free to speculate on this one, just in general curious about 2 player turn based, are they any examples I can look to for that?)

J J   

ok lol, i get it. well maybe we can get a blurb from the Tean on what the mehcanics USED to be, so we can see what they are moving away from. Its interesting to see thoughts evolve

J J   

ok lol, i get it. well maybe we can get a blurb from the Tean on what the mehcanics USED to be, so we can see what they are moving away from. Its interesting to see thoughts evolve

Hi everyone, a reminder if you are in the netherlands, there is a Crypto Meet up at: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Koninginnenhoofd+1,+3072+AD+Rotterdam,+Netherlands/@51.904162,4.4823981,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x47c4337b29f9aadf:0x90892dd0241a4a6d!8m2!3d51.904162!4d4.4845868?hl=en

in one very nice looking pub.

holland amerika lun building

Yeah a big plus, so work in progress.

Korea would be great to "break into" huge gaming population there also.

If anyone here happens to know Korean person whos good with english who could email upbit, that would be very much appreciated

byzg   

What updates do we have upcoming? Will team be listed on website?

Is this all 100%?
Coming friday in HNY Rotterdam, with sponsors: , $DTB DTB Airdrop + T-Shirts

https://crypto010.nl/
https://www.meetup.com/Crypto010-Rotterdam-Virtual-Currency-Blockchain-Meetup/events/243456365/

Mohit Agrawal: Hi, do u think dRTB will replace openRTB ??

Hi Mohit!
Actually what we offer is a extension of openRTB - dRTB. It will extented in terms of antifraud mechanisms and state channels for immediate value exchange between
ecosystem participants.

They dont actually have a contact us form on the website. But i can ask and get you a email address for the person to contact.

Who is your favourite creature?

Also what people seme to overlook a little is now, there are all the "places" where each creature comes from.

From the website we can see 10 "regions" one thing is for sure, jsut as the creature numbers will grow, so will the regions, The Belo Realm is vast, like the universe.