Sign in to follow this  
Finney

Graft Network

Paul   

Cryptosちゃん: How to use it?Admin could you explain me?

This is option will be used if you would want to connect to other wallet nodes, not the main graft network wallet node

Ron Pepper: If we add businesses on Cryptofind, do we get the GRFT credit just by being signed in to the App via Facebook?

Sounds too good to be true.. you know what they say about such things ya? lol

Ian C   

Bernard: I stashed up on ETN when they went live mining it and now same deal with GRAFT - I like both and hoping for both to prosper in t

How much were you able to mine at the beginning?

Dominic Ordaz: We found a small problem with your GRFT order. When attempting to transfer the GRFT your purchased, we determined that the desti

Make sure you have the proper Graft Wallet addres starting with G in ICO profile.

Mining now is basically like joining in on the ico, except at a much cheaper price. If you had read anything on their site before mining graft you would have known full well it’s not trade-able during the ico stage.

AnOrdinaryMan: The check came back undetermined. We can proceed with payment, but additional checks or refund might be required.

You can try repassing KYC, but you have to change your e-mail during registration - for example, if you had email@email.com, you can alter it to email+graft@email.com. Also, you may use a completely different e-mail address. This way system will recognise your KYC set up as a new one and will allow you to upload your pictures one more time. Please make sure that they are of a good quality and correspond with the following requirements: https://cdn1.identitymind.com/dv_bp_v3.pdf

If after re-application status is still manual review - then you just have to wait to be contacted by KYC service if additional info needs to be provided

R100 - SupportGRAFT.com: hopefully, this does not mean value is GRFT/100 now

Between presale and ico they decided to increase the total supply of graft coins by a factor of 100. Which is why presale are getting an increase. It doesn’t effect the valuation.

moonicorn: You can try repassing KYC, but you have to change your e-mail during registration - for example, if you had email@email.com, you

Will the coins I buy get me for sure? it will be sent within one month Twenty-two of this month will be expired

Admin I received this emailCongratulations!
Per your purchase on 2/5/2018, GRFT coins are being transferred to your GRAFT wallet on record. You should see an updated balance in your wallet shortly. To see the details and status of this and other GRAFT transactions, log in to ico.graft.network.

Best Regards,
GRAFT Team

Jude Coutinho: admin I have changed my wallet address for my graft wallet as i reset the app on my phone how do I ensure the tokens get here.

If you create new wallet, not restored with seed - your coin lost I believe

Mykola Halaida: If you create new wallet, not restored with seed - your coin lost I believe

Mykola there were no tokens in the wallet when I checked thats why i thought to rest then i realised i may have done the wrong thing

I know miners will hate me for this but you should freeze their accounts for one month at least considering that they are selling tokens for a dump price like $0.10 or $0.04 while the ico price is $0.26. why would anyone buy at ico if they van buy it the times cheaper...

Jude Coutinho: its on my phone

So, then I dont know... Never tried to use that button O o.
Thats all because patience.
If you wallet was changed, then easiest way to try: Save seed that you have now, use your seed that you have on previus wallet, and see wgat you have :)
If you dont have a seed from first account, youre a little in bad situation. Most likely you can forget about your GRSFT coins.
----
Thats how it works with 95% of coins. Lose seed/.walletbackup + app = lose all what you have

Snacky   

Tom Felton: I know miners will hate me for this but you should freeze their accounts for one month at least considering that they are sellin

Lol @ freezing accounts. Do you know what a blockchain is

Can anyone explain this?, from the token page.
https://www.graft.network/tag/token/
The pre-sale price of one Graft:token 0.001843 BTC is 30% less than the final sale price which is set to 0.00262 BTC
But the ICO purchase price is 0.00002620 BTC

Duarte: 1. Fight the spam 2. Pin some messages with valuable information 3. Slack invite?

1) Sure, we are figuring out a way to ban such robots & spammers permanently.
2) This idea sounds good! We will definitely do it.
3) Please give us your email address in PM.

Yohann   

aj pro: With seed we can recover Right? ..without password?

yes should be able to recover without password, with seed.