Sign in to follow this  
Finney

Graft Network

Yan DENARO.IO SUPPORTER: @ditkis With the windows wallet seem I have some coins but actualy don`t have them. See the images: I can NOT send or pay with t

Transfer functions will be available when GRFT is ready to hit exchanges.

Yan DENARO.IO SUPPORTER: @demon_11 but I do have "Main Balance" twice - one as "updated, unlocked" and once "locked" and I can`t use nor one of them.. Is

It is absolutely ok. Locked balance means that the funds you have received are waiting for confirmation. As soon as they are confirmed, they will be transferred to your unlocked Main Balance.

It’s going to be the same regardless of the platform. The unlock/lock is normal. It’s the same with monero too... just waiting on the confirms and it’ll unlock.

Think of it like a pending deposit maybe?

It’s going to be the same regardless of the platform. The unlock/lock is normal. It’s the same with monero too... just waiting on the confirms and it’ll unlock.

Very disappointed with the change in supernode structure mid way through the ICO. This means that my 50,000 stake supernode is worth a lot less than it was when I bought the graft. IMO it was better as it was.

Since September the requirement to run a supernode was 50,000 graft. Now suddenly you change the requirement, now you need 250,000 to run a top tier supernode. This leaves those of us with 50,000 worse off as the rewards for a tier 1 supernode is terrible.

Anthony: Hi everyone, does the window wallet work well? And does anyone have a link to explain to me how to configure it?

Yes, it works. You can download it from here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/avqlzb8nre8n0ec/GraftWallet 1.6.0 Windows beta.zip?dl=0. After that, you just unzip it, open the folder, and run the Graft Wallet application.

Anthony: Hi everyone, does the window wallet work well? And does anyone have a link to explain to me how to configure it?

Yes, it works. You can download it from here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/avqlzb8nre8n0ec/GraftWallet 1.6.0 Windows beta.zip?dl=0. After that, you just unzip it, open the folder, and run the Graft Wallet application.

There is no way to restore it. So you can try to install the Windows\Mac Graft Wallet app and restore it. If it works, you can go on and restore it on your phone with the new password.

There is no way to restore it. So you can try to install the Windows\Mac Graft Wallet app and restore it. If it works, you can go on and restore it on your phone with the new password.

I have these 25 received 7 hours ago . They have been appeared into the above tab Main Balance with notes updated/unlocked. But what is the below tab Main Balance where it appears as 0 and "locked"? If the transfers will be unlocked later may be I will be able to use just the above (unlocked) tab? Anyway it`s aver the same wallet address which is confusing me..

I have these 25 received 7 hours ago . They have been appeared into the above tab Main Balance with notes updated/unlocked. But what is the below tab Main Balance where it appears as 0 and "locked"? If the transfers will be unlocked later may be I will be able to use just the above (unlocked) tab? Anyway it`s aver the same wallet address which is confusing me..

Yan DENARO.IO SUPPORTER: I have these 25 received 7 hours ago . They have been appeared into the above tab Main Balance with notes updated/unlocked. But

If the transfer is active and you transfer 10 GRFT from waller A to Wallet B, you will see that they are locked, When confirmed by blockchain, they will be shown as unlocked.

Yan DENARO.IO SUPPORTER: I have these 25 received 7 hours ago . They have been appeared into the above tab Main Balance with notes updated/unlocked. But

If the transfer is active and you transfer 10 GRFT from waller A to Wallet B, you will see that they are locked, When confirmed by blockchain, they will be shown as unlocked.

Slava - what does it take to start/be a supernode? (Assuming I have the necessary graft tokens). What do I need to do and how much does it cost? The blog (and website) does not have the necessary information (or I probably can’t find it).

Preetam Kothapally: Slava - what does it take to start/be a supernode? (Assuming I have the necessary graft tokens). What do I need to do and how mu

The full supernode functionality — real time authorization — is still in development and available on testnet only. We will publish all necessary information once it goes to mainnet.

Tristen   

Just a general mining question, while mining the difficulty get harder to mine coins. Lets this coin goes on many exchanges, does the diffuculty get easy due to more transactions needed to be proccessed on the blockchain?

Gareth: That is exactly what I expected and was planning for.

Gareth, you were frustrated a few weeks back that miners were able to mine coins during the ICO as well. The frustrations being that you paid for the tokens that others could mine so easy... Yet you are planning to mine as a supernode?

The supernode in the prior plan (as I understood it) would have meant you needed both a superstake node system and a mining operation to function as a top tier node. The 50k (or 500 pre ICO) was for one supernode.

There was always a plan for a multi tier node (or superstake) and I understood that design to include multiple tiers with 50k as the entry point for one supernode. To me, it seems they kept the spirit of that design and removed a lot of headaches for us with the proof of stake changes.

I see the changes they made as overwhelming positive. There is less up front to run the node, and their tiering should create mining retention, and clear growth steps for someone running a single staked supernode.

Gareth: Yes, I was planning to mine as well, because that was a neccesary step to runnin a Supernode. Since September the highest level

I feel you on that, but you still made a good purchase, and will reap the benefits, just have faith