Sign in to follow this  
Finney

Skycoin BBS

Evan Lin   

K. | Community Manager | Skycoin: Is this still active or is there another one? https://t.me/skycoinbbshosting

Yes. But no one creating boards lol

Evan Lin   

Jack B.: On another note, with BBS currently put on hold, is it supposed to eh.. not work? I recently updated and I see the Skycoin board

It should work

BitGrail   

Hi Grailers, our Telegram trollbox is officially closed.

An hyperbolic growth is currently involving Bitgrail. In order to guarantee the best user experience possible and maximize the efficiency of the system, the Trollbox is gonna be suspended.
The team is in constant expansion and the main support medium remains the ticket. Thanks.

Follow us for future update on:
Twitter -> https://twitter.com/BitGrail
Twitter -> https://twitter.com/bomberfrancy
Telegram -> https://t.me/BitGrail

BitGrail   

Dear users,
Since looks like someone is attempting to damage the entire
genuine community, some clarification to make the situation more comprehensible for some is appropriate.

First of all, BitGrail is not an anonymous company based in some off-shore country.
Laws and rules compliance is fundamental; in order to prevent any possible problem to the BitGrail company and its regular users.

Given this introduction, now:
Mandatory account verification (soon also for every action on the site, including deposits and trading).
As you can imagine, it’s about legal compliance, again; with the will of avoiding sanctions or funds seizure. That’s why verification is mandatory, even if this could mean losing some part of the business.

Some users are complaining about “helding in hostage users funds”, but this is false.
If desired, you could request to closing of your account and (if) you have funds, they could be sent to you, as written in the ToS (https://bitgrail.com/terms -> Termination and escrow of i verified accounts). This possibility has always been there.

Whoever would consider that BitGrail policies may not be suitable for his necessities, can request for account closing.

Otherwise, the users that will confirm their will to use BitGrail, should conform with new Terms, enrolling for verification (or waiting for pending verification). Verifications are currently slow, should get faster in future, but again, what wrote above is still valid.

Now, I would like to thank BitGrail “supporters” and Raiblocks team, which tries to dissolve some FUD, even if it’s not a duty.

Thank you

BitGrail   

Hi Grailers, our Telegram trollbox is officially closed.

An hyperbolic growth is currently involving Bitgrail. In order to guarantee the best user experience possible and maximize the efficiency of the system, the Trollbox is gonna be suspended.
The team is in constant expansion and the main support medium remains the ticket. Thanks.

Follow us for future update on:
Twitter -> https://twitter.com/BitGrail
Twitter -> https://twitter.com/bomberfrancy
Telegram -> https://t.me/BitGrail

BitGrail   

Dear users,
genuine community, some clarification to make the situation more comprehensible for some is appropriate.

First of all, BitGrail is not an anonymous company based in some off-shore country.
Laws and rules compliance is fundamental; in order to prevent any possible problem to the BitGrail company and its regular users.

Mandatory account verification (soon also for every action on the site, including deposits and trading).
As you can imagine, it’s about legal compliance, again; with the will of avoiding sanctions or funds seizure. That’s why verification is mandatory, even if this could mean losing some part of the business.

Some users are complaining about “helding in hostage users funds”, but this is false.
If desired, you could request to closing of your account and (if) you have funds, they could be sent to you, as written in the ToS (https://bitgrail.com/terms -> Termination and escrow of i verified accounts). This possibility has always been there.

Whoever would consider that BitGrail policies may not be suitable for his necessities, can request for account closing.

Otherwise, the users that will confirm their will to use BitGrail, should conform with new Terms, enrolling for verification (or waiting for pending verification). Verifications are currently slow, should get faster in future, but again, what wrote above is still valid.

Now, I would like to thank BitGrail “supporters” and Raiblocks team, which tries to dissolve some FUD, even if it’s not a duty.

Thank you

BitGrail   

Dear users,

Thank you

If anyone is able, please come along to one of our upcoming events!
It would be great to meet you guys and get your feedback.

February 26th @ 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm.
Imperial Blockchain Forum @ Physica LT1, Level 3, Blackett Building:
https://goo.gl/RgzsFP

February 27th @ 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm.
Blockchain in Healthcare: The Interplay of trust and Policy @ New Academic Building, LSE

February 28th @ 9:00 am – 1:00 pm.
ECO 15: Digital connectivity in health care @ Haydock Park Racecourse:
http://www.innovationagencynwc.nhs.uk/news-events/event-details/?id=206&instance_id=45

February 28th @ 6:30 pm – 9:30 pm.
HealthQuake, Can AI and other frontier technologies save the health service? @ SHACK15 :The Data Science Hub:
https://goo.gl/oE1uLV

March 1st @ 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm.
Can Blockchain save the NHS? @ We Work, Old St - 41 Corsham Street London N1 6DR:
https://www.unblockedevents.com/events/can-blockchain-save-nhs/

March 5th – Mar 9 all-day.
HIMSS Conference 2018 @ Venetian - Palazzo - Sands Expo Center:
http://www.himssconference.org/?instance_id=52

March 13th all-day.
Towards a Health Research and Innovation Cloud – Challenges and Opportunities @ European Parliament.
www3.imperial.ac.uk
Imperial Blockchain Forum
All our welcome to the latest meeting of the Imperial Blockchain Forum

BitGrail   

Dear users,

Thank you

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Topics

• HODLY.COM WALLET - What it is? However, when I began testing Hodly, I found out that the combination of accessibility and a more than a decent level of security of financial transactions and personal data do exist in the world of cryptocurrencies. Now, let me explain in detail. First of all, the verification is non-obligatory if you want to deposit some money into your newly created Hodly account and just play around with it, buying some coins and then selling them for a small profit. I call it the “system check”. Well, I just could do that with other apps because I had to wait for verification to be completed before I could spend a cent. I came as a surprise to me, how easy it is to get started on Hodly. I just downloaded the mobile application from the Google Play Market, created my personal account and linked my bank card to this account. The entire process took me about 5 minutes. Then I deposited a small amount of money, about $100, to the Hodly account and tried to buy some Litecoin because it was the coin that was recovering from the correction, so I expected it to go up very soon. So, I bought 0.834 LTC which I must say is a good exchange rate, compared to such crypto exchanges as Poloniex or Binance. I should also mention that Hodly has a decent selection of cryptocurrencies but it is not that big. In other words, if you want to trade coins that are not included in top 2 on coinmarketcap, then you should probably look for another platform or wait until Hodly lists that coin. However, it will be fair to say that they do it rather quickly. I have heard somewhere that Hodly is planning to expand its list of tradeable coins to 100 by the end of this year. As I was saying, I bought my litecoins fairly quickly and easily: it took me about 2 minutes and a few taps on the phone screen to see that my LTC account was funded with fresh coins. I must also complement the design of Hodly's interface: the combination of white and orange colors looks great, it reminds me of my favorite country which is the Netherlands. You should also know that I am a real security freak, so the next thing I did after having successfully purchased some coins, I have literally begun bombarding the Hodly's customer support service with inquiries regarding the methods of security provision. What really struck me in a positive way is that the member of the support team contacted me immediately after I had left my message in the chatroom. He dedicated almost 20 minutes of his time explaining me all ins and out of Hodly's system of internal security. It turns out that they have designed the platform in the way that corresponds to as much as three security standards: the Secure Sockets Layer Protocol, the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard, and the Advanced Encryption Standard. That's what I call a formidable security environment. And the fact the Hodly offers its users a chance to keep their cryptocurrency in a cold storage was like the icing on the cake for me. There is a rule of thumb in trading that you have to operate only with 30% of your total capital which in my case is around $20,000. I keep most of my investment portfolio in an offline crypto wallet, Ledger Nano to be precise, and the rest of the money is dispersed around various exchanges. As I have already mentioned earlier these exchanges are often subject to cyber attacks, and I personally lost more than $2000 on an exchange which I don't want to mention. My point is that having your “circulating” money kept in a cold storage is like an ultimate crypto security. With that being said, I think that Hodly is one of the prime cryptocurrency wallets in the market today. I've been keeping my coins there for a couple of months and never had even a hint of a security breach. Another thing I like about Hodly is its “Ultimate Explorer” feature which is really helpful for a trader like me who has to constantly sift through tons of financial information and monitor the process graphs. What Ultimate Explorer does, it gathers all data related to coins and sorts it in accordance with the topics (for instance, I can choose to see only news about NEM), displays the charts of all major currency pairs and signals about any price changes. While Hodly is not a fully-fledged trading platform, it is certainly a good application for monitoring cryptocurrency rates in order to make the timely trade. And the final thing I find fascinating about Hodly is that is has a community of wonderful people with whom I can communicate using the in-app chat. I must admit that sometimes they give really valuable financial advice. I made $300 once thanks to a guy named Jerry who insisted that I must buy OmiseGo. All in all, Hodly is great and the name is really funny. Perhaps I will buy a T-Shirt that says “Hodl” because it is currently my favorite word. Hodly is a multifunctional mobile cryptocurrency platform which offers its users an opportunity to purchase, sell, and store digital money. For those of you who don't know, the name Hodly is derived from the word “Hodl” which is a slang for “Hold” and it means keeping a cryptocurrency in the electronic wallet for a long period of time without selling it, hoping that the price of that coin will eventually rise and bring its owner significant profits. Hodly was released in the form of the mobile app that is suitable for both Android and iOS. There are many such platforms on the market today but Hodly has some distinguishing features and sets it apart from the competition. Such factors are the security of the trading platform, as well as its comprehensibility and the speed of its operation, are always taken into consideration by the experienced crypto enthusiasts. It is safe to say that Hodly combines all of these features and many more. Let's review them in detail. Speaking of comprehensibility, or the simplicity of use, Hodly is perhaps one of the best platforms around. Any person who has ever dealt with the mobile banking application will be able to figure it out. The app is available for download from Google Play Marker and Apple Store. There is also a desktop version of Hodly, though the mobile one would be more convenient because you will be able to trade cryptocurrencies on-the-go in just a few taps on the screen. Hodly supports the cryptocurrencies which are considered the most popular and valuable at the moment, namely Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Gold, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Zcash, EOS, TRON, Ethereum Classic, Qtum, and OmiseGo. If you check the status of these coins on coinmarketcap.com, you will see that all of them are placed in the top 20 coins in terms of price, market capitalization, total circulation, and supply. It means that Hodly lists only the most reliable coins on the market today, so you can safely and swiftly purchase them using your debit bank card. And that's when we come to one of the best features that Hodly offers its users: the possibility to link the bank card directly to the Hodly account and purchase and sell cryptocurrencies without additional fees using a single interface That is a real trading convenience! Hodly allows you to forget about third-party exchange services that are ripping you off with every cryptocurrency transaction. Here you can just enter your credit card details (which the system can save in case you want to trade on Hodly on the regular basis), choose the cryptocurrency you would like to buy from the above-mentioned list (the purchases are usually carried out using USD or Euro), specify the amount of fiat money you would like to spend and then just click (or tap) “Buy BTC (ETH, LTC or any other coin)”. The transaction usually takes from a few seconds to a minute, depending on the system workload. Once the transaction is completed, you will be notified that you have become a happy “hodler” of a certain cryptocurrency. The system also works vice verse, so if you see that the price of a cryptocurrency is about to drop and you want to capitalize on market fluctuations, you can sell your coins just as fast as you have bought them. After that, you can withdraw the fiat money from Hodly straight to your bank account. The transfer of funds also takes only a couple of minutes.   Another advantage of Hodly  is that this platform has an uncomplicated verification procedure. Those of you who have already worked with similar products know how long and tedious the process of ID verification could be, as well as how many personal documents you have to present in order to be able to withdraw your hard-earned money. The requirement to provide scanned copies of identification documents, bank statements and utility bills could really be associated with the anonymity that the blockchain-based projects are supposed to provide. And after submitting all the required documents, the user has to wait for up to a week for the documents to be approved. With Hodly, everything is way more simple. The user is not obliged to register on the platform in case he or she wants to deposit funds (using bank card) and then purchase, sell and transfer coins to other Hodly users. The verification will only be needed when the user decides to withdraw funds that have accumulated on his/her Hodly account. Even then the verification procedure is really quick and straightforward. All you have to do is upload the scanned copy of your ID card. The verification usually takes no longer than 15 minutes. Even that personal information is totally secured thanks to the employment of the algorithm that adheres to the latest AES-256 encryption standard. Users' financial operations are also protected by the SSL protocol and PCI DSS. Therefore, despite its simplicity, Hodly can be compared to a fortress in terms of safety of payments. Moreover, each user must undergo the 2-factor authentication (2-FA) with each login into the system. The 2-FA consists of a password and a unique code which is sent to user's mobile phone. With this level of security, you can rest assured that no perpetrators will be able to get to your precious cryptocurrency. And if these security measures weren't sufficient, Hodly offers its users an opportunity to store their funds in the cold storage. For those of you who don't know, cold storage is an equivalent of a bank vault only designed specifically for digital assets. The cold storage operates offline which means that it is totally immune to cyber-attacks. Hodly also has its own community of users who can communicate and transfer money to each other. And lastly, the customer support team that speaks more than a dozen languages and is ready to help each customer at any given hour of day or night.                           
    • Hi Everyone, Has anyone here ever used the Coinmarket app and Tabtrader app? Can you give me a comparative evaluation between the two applications? What are the advantages and disadvantages of the two applications? Thank you!!! Coinmarket: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mon.coinmarket.trader Tabtrader: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tabtrader.android
    • We Offer different Brands and Models of Brand New Authentic Electronics and Phones with the complete accessories in Original Factory sealed box 100% original and comes with One Year Warranty and 6month international (warranty) Policy. All our electronics and phones are brand new, never used, never rebuilt (Well packed and sealed in original company box) We maintain multiple-supplier sources for our products as a means of being able to continually offer the best products at the best prices. Colors Available: Silver, Space Gray, Gold And More. Buy 1 Get 1 Free Brand New Apple iPod touch 64GB + free shipping
      Buy 3 Get 1 Free + Free Shipping
      Buy 5 Get 2 Free + Free Shipping
      Apple iPhone X 64 
      Apple iPhone X (64/256GB)
      Apple iPhone 8 (64/256GB)
      Apple iPhone 8Plus (64/256GB)
      Apple iPhone 7  (32GB/128GB/256GB)
      Apple iPhone 7 Plus (32GB/128GB/256GB)
      Apple iphone 6 (16GB/32GB/64GB/128GB)
      Apple iphone 6 Plus (16GB/32GB/64GB/128GB)
      Apple iphone 6 Plus Space Grey (16GB/32GB/64GB/128GB)
      Apple iphone 6 Gold (16GB/32GB/64GB/128GB)
      Apple iPhone 6s (16GB/32GB/64GB/128GB) Samsung Galaxy X Curve
      Samsung Galaxy S9 (64GB/128GB/256GB)
      Samsung Galaxy S9Plus (64GB/128GB/256GB)
      Samsung Galaxy S8 (64GB)
      Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus (64/128GB)
      Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (64/128/256GB)
      Samsung Galaxy S7 (32/64GB)
      Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (32/64/128GB)
      Samsung Galaxy Note 7 (16GB/32GB/64GB)
      Samsung Galaxy Note 5 (16GB/32GB/64GB/128GB) Nokia 8 sirocco
      Nokia 7 plus Blackberry Priv
      Blackberry LEAP
      BlackBerry Keyone
      BlackBerry Motion
      Blackberry PORSHE DESIGN P'9981
      BlackBerry Porsche P’9982
      Blackberry Porsche 3 (P’9983)
      Blackberry Passport WHITE 32GB Sony PlayStation 3 80GB Motorstorm Pack
      Sony PlayStation 4 500 GB Jet black comfort + 2 controls + 7 games + PS Camera
      Sony PlayStation 4 Pro + 1TB + 2 controls + 5 games + PS Camera Apple MacBook Pro 15.4" Laptop with Retina Display 8Gb RAM 256Gb SSD Model A1398
      Apple 15.4" MacBook Pro (with Retina Display) Quad-Core Intel Core i7
      Apple 15-inch MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Intel Quad Core i7 
      Apple MacBook Pro 15 Inch With Retina display, 2.7GHz Notebook 
      Apple 15" I7 Macbook Pro 2.8ghz 16gb 768gb Ssd Retina Display 
      Apple Imac 27" 2016 I7 512gb Ssd 4tb Hd 32gb Memory 2gb Video 8mb 
      Apple iMac Retina 5K 27" (2016) Core i7-6700K 32GB RAM 2TB
      Apple - MacBook Pro - Core i7 2.4 GHz - 750 GB HDD /5400 rpm - 15.4
      Apple - MacBook Pro - Core i5 2.4 GHz - 500 GB HDD /5400 rpm - 13.3 
      Apple - MacBook Pro with Retina display - Core i7 2.3 GHz -256 GB
      Apple - MacBook Pro - Core i7 2.6 GHz - 750 GB HDD /5400 rpm - 15.4
      Apple - MacBook Pro - Core i5 2.5 GHz - 500 GB HDD /5400 rpm - 13.3
      Apple - MacBook Pro with Retina display - Core i7 2.6 GHz -512 GB Contact Name : Paa Kow
      Email : paakowltd@gmail.com
      Whatapps NO : +233238365867
      Contact No : +233238365867
    • Kako kupiti OTN tokens